Best Quadcopter Drone under $50 USD?

Go to solution Solved by Durzo_Blint99,
21 hours ago, SynapseBreak said:

Can confirm the Hubsan X4 is freaking great, and super fun to fly for less than 50$. Great way to get into the hobby. But if you do plan on getting it, grab a few more propellers and batteries so you can fly for a longer time in one go. 
Best to get a sub 50$ quad to learn and crash than go balls to the walls on your first quad ;)

i agree and now for $10 more you can get the X4 with pre-installed fpv. i had one and gave it to my little brother for christmas and the only reason it died was because hes a bad pilot and flew over someones house and lost it in the downspout 

I am very curious as to how the forums will handle this question and also MAY THE BEST DRONE WIN

3 minutes ago, ChickenNugget said:

I am very curious as to how the forums will handle this question and also MAY THE BEST DRONE WIN

hubsan x4 you can pic them up on amazon for about that and there very good quality

1 minute ago, Jskn said:

If you want one, try the syma x5c

those are the cheapest product you can buy and are terrible quality because of it

I bought my son a Dromida Ominus, but it ended up being too hard for him to fly as he is 6 so I've been playing with it quite a bit and it has held up really well so far. The one issue with it is that it seems a bit too large for indoors, and a bit too small for outdoors as a decent breeze will blow it around. On a calm day it is a blast.

Parts are cheap and widely available, my local hobby store even stocks almost all the parts for it.

It is $60, but worth stretching the budget by $10 IMO.     http://www.amazon.com/Dromida-Ominus-UAV-Quadcopter-Green/dp/B00NHLALDK

19 minutes ago, Scheer said:

I bought my son a Dromida Ominus, but it ended up being too hard for him to fly as he is 6 so I've been playing with it quite a bit and it has held up really well so far. The one issue with it is that it seems a bit too large for indoors, and a bit too small for outdoors as a decent breeze will blow it around. On a calm day it is a blast.

Parts are cheap and widely available, my local hobby store even stocks almost all the parts for it.

It is $60, but worth stretching the budget by $10 IMO.     http://www.amazon.com/Dromida-Ominus-UAV-Quadcopter-Green/dp/B00NHLALDK

I found something called the "sky viper s670" for only $35 which I ended up getting. Really good handling, and not too flimsy.

cheerson cx-5.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

On 2/21/2016 at 6:13 PM, Durzo_Blint99 said:

those are the cheapest product you can buy and are terrible quality because of it

Mine works fine

Blade makes some of the best small multirotors, helicopters, and planes on the market. This should do nicely http://www.horizonhobby.com/multirotor/ready-to-fly-15086--1/pico-qx-rtf-with-safe-technology-blh8200

Or if you save your pennies a bit, get this. It will be a better learning platform. http://www.horizonhobby.com/multirotor/ready-to-fly-15086--1/nano-qx-rtf-with-safe-technology-blh7600

ASU

Check out this thread, and in particular, my comments about the quadcopter I decided to pick up for ~$50. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Can confirm the Hubsan X4 is freaking great, and super fun to fly for less than 50$. Great way to get into the hobby. But if you do plan on getting it, grab a few more propellers and batteries so you can fly for a longer time in one go. 
Best to get a sub 50$ quad to learn and crash than go balls to the walls on your first quad ;)

21 hours ago, SynapseBreak said:

i agree and now for $10 more you can get the X4 with pre-installed fpv. i had one and gave it to my little brother for christmas and the only reason it died was because hes a bad pilot and flew over someones house and lost it in the downspout