Not being able to clear notifications.

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

It has been removed - they are marked as read, so they won't count towards the badge on the notification icon, and will automatically be deleted after 30 days.

In the old version of the forum there was an option to clear your notification list.

I used that feature a lot because when following a thread you tend to get a lot of notifications and i like to keep things tidy.

Over the course of the last few weeks i have been trying to find the clear button for the notifications but could not find it.

So the question is: is there still an option to clear the notification list or has that functionality been removed?

Mobo: Asus M4A87TD | CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE | GPU: Asus GTX 970 Strix | RAM: 8GB Kingston Value Ram | HDD1:  2TB Refurbished Seagate Baracuda | HDD2: 1TB Samsung | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 125GB | PSU: Corsair CX 850 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4

It has been removed - they are marked as read, so they won't count towards the badge on the notification icon, and will automatically be deleted after 30 days.

HTTP/2 203

do you have any info as to why it has been removed?

Mobo: Asus M4A87TD | CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE | GPU: Asus GTX 970 Strix | RAM: 8GB Kingston Value Ram | HDD1:  2TB Refurbished Seagate Baracuda | HDD2: 1TB Samsung | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 125GB | PSU: Corsair CX 850 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4

9 hours ago, cyb0rg said:

do you have any info as to why it has been removed?

It isn't supported by the forum software. 

HTTP/2 203