First of all, this isn't really a log. I just want to share my rig with this community and since the description to Build Logs was "Show off your rig" I assume this has to be the best category to post it in.
Anyways, this is my newest and current rig. I just finished it all a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures during the assembly of everything. What a bummer, eh?

I chose the name "The Excalibur" not only because it's a fucking awesome name but also because I tried to keep my rig as military themed as possible.
The military fights wars>The Excalibur is a legendary weapon used in war>Therefore the name fits. You know what I mean, right?.

Also, I will exchange the stock Corsair fans for Noctua fans whenever I get money to spare. They're expensive as hell where I live.

Specs:

Motherboard:
Asus Sabertooth Z77
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k
GPU: GTX 780 DC2
PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620W 80+ Bronze

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB(2x4) (Only 4GB currently since one of my sticks broke :/)
Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green
Storage: Two random WD HDDs 640GB each
Cooling: Corsair H100i

Peripherals:

Mouse: Random crappy Logitech mouse. Will get upgraded soon.
Keyboard: Really old Zboard membrane keyboard. I completely love this keyboard and refuse to upgrade until it breaks completely.
Keypad: Razer Nostromo. Not used that often, too small for my hand. :/
Headset: Random Deltaco headset. Will also get upgraded soon.

Upgrade Plans:
Upgrading the harddrives to something like a 2TB WD Black and a 240GB SSD.
Buying a new modular PSU with sleeved cables.
Buying new RAM.
Exchanging the fans for NF-F12's.
Upgrading my mouse to a Steelseries Sensei.
Upgrading my headset to some good headset. I haven't decided which one yet.

I am terribly sorry for the horrible picture quality. I'm a poor student, I can't afford those fancy system camers. My iPhone camera will have to do for the moment.

The case. You probably already know how it looks like.
post-158-0-87240300-1378848859_thumb.jpg

The guts. Looks military enough. Will hopefully look even better with Noctua fans. It's either going to look really cool or ugly as shit. That's the curse of Noctua's fans.
post-158-0-83763700-1378849005_thumb.jpg

Random mini-closeup because why not?
post-158-0-94908200-1378849252_thumb.jpg

The entire battlestation. Where I waste my precious hours of daylight.
post-158-0-17348900-1378849440_thumb.jpg

From another angle.
post-158-0-00923800-1378849550_thumb.jpg

That's basically all I got at the moment. If you've read it all the way to the end, you're a cool dude. I'd really appreciate it if you could leave a comment telling me what you think and if I there's something you think I should add to it.

Ciao!

Could you take a picture with some more lights?

Also i would recommend that if you have a side window that you have some LED's to light up the beast! ;)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Could you take a picture with some more lights?

Also i would recommend that if you have a side window that you have some LED's to light up the beast! ;)

I'll take some more pictures with more light as soon as I can. (y)

I have been planning on getting some LED strips or something similar. Just gotta decide what color and all that. :)

That looks really great.

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

I'll take some more pictures with more light as soon as I can. (y)

I have been planning on getting some LED strips or something similar. Just gotta decide what color and all that. :)

Good ;)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

you should put the fans in the front of the case and remove the top drive cage for better airflow,

this case is compatible with 140mm fans in the top for sure, not sure about front, back is only 120mm though. noctua nf a14?

also the 2100 Corsair vengeance headset s a good wireless headset on the other hand you could just get a pair of headphones and a blue snowball/modmic.

Looks like a really good nice and clean though!  

ps I have the same 640 GB wd blue caviar hdds!

I spy a Jessica Nigri on that monitor :D

Oh wait this is about the build....... Uhm.... Nice build :)

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

you should put the fans in the front of the case and remove the top drive cage for better airflow,

this case is compatible with 140mm fans in the top for sure, not sure about front, back is only 120mm though. noctua nf a14?

also the 2100 Corsair vengeance headset s a good wireless headset on the other hand you could just get a pair of headphones and a blue snowball/modmic.

Looks like a really good nice and clean though!  

ps I have the same 640 GB wd blue caviar hdds!

Hmm, smart Idea. I'll definitely move the fans to the front and remove one of the drive cages. I don't really have that much knowledge about the h100i, actually. Can I really put 140mm fans on it?

I'll look into the Vengeance 2100. Thanks for the advice!:)

Hmm, smart Idea. I'll definitely move the fans to the front and remove one of the drive cages. I don't really have that much knowledge about the h100i, actually. Can I really put 140mm fans on it?

I'll look into the Vengeance 2100. Thanks for the advice! :)

sorry not the h100i but perhaps in the front of the case, take off the front panel and measure the size of fans that could fit. I forget but I think its compatible with 140mm fans in which case the noctua nf a14 would work out nicely.

I spy a Jessica Nigri on that monitor :D

Oh wait this is about the build....... Uhm.... Nice build :)

Hehe, yeah. You could say I'm quite a big fan of her.  ^_^ 

You should see the prints I have on my walls.

the giant sword is missing should be on the wall :P

check again in the last pick :P

it's in hiding

Great build bro, too bad about the ram :(

FX 6300 | Sapphire 7770 | G-Skill Ares 8GB | WD Blue 1TB | ASUS M5A78L-M

Tritton Kunai | Logitech Proteus Core G502 | Razer Blackwidow Tournament 

Nice build mate, for fans could get some Silverstone AP121's which glow in the dark with UV lights, look really cool, if your curious what I mean check out my build log...

I am terribly sorry for the horrible picture quality. I'm a poor student, I can't afford those fancy system camers. My iPhone camera will have to do for the moment.

The case. You probably already know how it looks like.

attachicon.gifIMG_0758.JPG

There is a pile of iPhones.... Yet you say that you are a poor student? (Just out of curiosity, no offense or harshness intended)

Aside from my pickiness, that build looks really good. Well done  :)

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

There is a pile of iPhones.... Yet you say that you are a poor student? (Just out of curiosity, no offense or harshness intended)

Aside from my pickiness, that build looks really good. Well done  :)

Haha I've actually haven't paid for them. You get a new phone REALLY cheap when renewing your phone subscription thingy, y'know. ;)

Nice build mate, for fans could get some Silverstone AP121's which glow in the dark with UV lights, look really cool, if your curious what I mean check out my build log...

Hmm, the fans are nice. But I'm not really interested in that color of light, unfortunately. :/

Good ;)

Sorry for taking so long. I've been busy x3

Anyways, this is probably as good as it gets with the iPhone camera + flash. xD

IbjS01L.jpg

Sorry for taking so long. I've been busy x3

Anyways, this is probably as good as it gets with the iPhone camera + flash. xD

Looks nice man! But your HDD' cage looks naked xD

Looks nice man! But your HDD' cage looks naked xD

I've removed the top cage and moved the fan to the front now. x3

Also, I couldn't stand all the different colors on the 24 pin and 6 pin cables so I painted them black.

6YdgaVL.jpg

I've removed the top cage and moved the fan to the front now. x3

Also, I couldn't stand all the different colors on the 24 pin and 6 pin cables so I painted them black.

6YdgaVL.jpg

Haha, nice! :D

I really like this! Good job! Very clean looking!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

• 2 months later...

Hey Kejsare102, let me start by saying u have  good taste in pc components, its the main reason i became a memeber here, just now. I also have a c70 case, sabertooth z87 and i want to get the gtx 780 dc2, but i was wondering, since its a really big card, can u fit it inside the c70 case without any problems? What i mean is, can u close the side panel and still have some space  between it and the card, and if its not a problem, can u tell me just how much space is left. Thx in advance!!!

Here is my rig atm

post-45843-0-39870900-1385159983_thumb.j

Hey Kejsare102, let me start by saying u have  good taste in pc components, its the main reason i became a memeber here, just now. I also have a c70 case, sabertooth z87 and i want to get the gtx 780 dc2, but i was wondering, since its a really big card, can u fit it inside the c70 case without any problems? What i mean is, can u close the side panel and still have some space  between it and the card, and if its not a problem, can u tell me just how much space is left. Thx in advance!!!

Here is my rig atm

the 780 wouldn't stick out much, if at all more then your current card. gfx cards only get longer not wider.

I've also got a c70 and 2 gigabyte 760's, which are about the same size have about 2" between the side of the case and the actual card.