First time purchase jet.com codes?

Octavialicious
Go to solution Solved by HKZeroFive,

Try Scarymommy2015

Don't know why Scarymommy2016 expired but I won't complain.

Hey all, my 980Ti is rip so I am looking to get a new card. Jet.com has 15% on your first purchase, but does anyone else have any other coupon codes? I have seen some crazy ones in the past :P

Thanks! 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

It doesn't matter which coupon you use. I've seen coupons go up to 25%.

However, the always max out with a $50 discount.

So 15% should be enough to get that max $50 discount anyway.

Some newer coupons even max out at $30.

4 minutes ago, jaypro said:

It doesn't matter which coupon you use. I've seen coupons go up to 25%.

However, the always max out with a $50 discount.

So 15% should be enough to get that max $50 discount anyway.

Some newer coupons even max out at $30.

Yea, this one maxed at $30. Have any $50 ones? 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Try Scarymommy2015

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Try Scarymommy2015

Thank you!!!!! 

@Octavialicious Um, what happened to your 980Ti? 

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

RMA your graphics card?

5 minutes ago, arnavvr said:

@Octavialicious Um, what happened to your 980Ti? 

Finally died, it has been having issues for the past month

Just now, TheCovertCamper said:

RMA your graphics card?

I am, ordering a better one and then selling the RMA'd card when it gets back

Just now, Octavialicious said:

Finally died, it has been having issues for the past month

I am, ordering a better one and then selling the RMA'd card when it gets back

I hope that you do realize that you will be losing a fair amount of money, but good luck anyways. I like the Gigabyte cards :D 

I hope that you do realize that you will be losing a fair amount of money, but good luck anyways. I like the Gigabyte cards :D 

Not really, selling the card + returning the 360mm AiO will actually give me $10-$20 plus a 980Ti hybrid :D

Not really, selling the card + returning the 360mm AiO will actually give me $10-$20 plus a 980Ti hybrid :D

Selling shit is the hardest thing ever, it's a massive pain in the ass and you almost never end up on top. Trust me, I'd know.

7 minutes ago, TheCovertCamper said:

Selling shit is the hardest thing ever, it's a massive pain in the ass and you almost never end up on top. Trust me, I'd know.

I have 13 confirmed trades on HWS all of which are graphics cards or motherboard cpu comboes, I'm familiar with the used market :P

2 hours ago, Octavialicious said:

I have 13 confirmed trades on HWS all of which are graphics cards or motherboard cpu comboes, I'm familiar with the used market :P

teach me senpaiii.....but seriously, i need to know about the used market,iam getting a gtx 960 for 9-12 months and by that time pascal would've came out, i will buy the x70

7 minutes ago, agentagent47 said:

teach me senpaiii.....but seriously, i need to know about the used market,iam getting a gtx 960 for 9-12 months and by that time pascal would've came out, i will buy the x70

pm if you want some selling tips :)

10 hours ago, Octavialicious said:

I guess you just got lucky :/

I guess you just got lucky :/

Idk, maybe your posts are scaring people off?

I've easily sold:

- 2x MSI Lightning 290X

- 2x Geforce GTX 670 Reference

- R9 295x2

- GTX 980

- FX-8350 + board

- 4790K + board

with no issues at all + much more... Where do you sell your stuff? The only thing I EVER have issues with selling is audiophile headphones ($500+ range) very limited buyers :P 

Idk, maybe your posts are scaring people off?

I've easily sold:

- 2x MSI Lightning 290X

- 2x Geforce GTX 670 Reference

- R9 295x2

- GTX 980

- FX-8350 + board

- 4790K + board

with no issues at all + much more... Where do you sell your stuff? The only thing I EVER have issues with selling is audiophile headphones ($500+ range) very limited buyers :P 

I've never had any sort of buyers on any classfields, so I have to resort to eBay and we all know how that goes.

I've never had any sort of buyers on any classfields, so I have to resort to eBay and we all know how that goes.

Oh nononono, I've posted 15+ things and never sold anything on the classifieds ever. Post on reddit.com/r/hardwareswap, so so so much easier :D 

Oh nononono, I've posted 15+ things and never sold anything on the classifieds ever. Post on reddit.com/r/hardwareswap, so so so much easier :D 

How does one just... jump into that? I don't want to get fucked out of $100, $200, for my stuff.

1 minute ago, TheCovertCamper said:

How does one just... jump into that? I don't want to get fucked out of $100, $200, for my stuff.

Don't be stupid and protect yourself... Make it very clear what you are selling and say no returns unless DOA, and if they try to screw you over paypal has your back

Don't be stupid and protect yourself... Make it very clear what you are selling and say no returns unless DOA, and if they try to screw you over paypal has your back

Is a MSI X99S SLI Plus with a ton of bent/broken pins worth anything?

Is a MSI X99S SLI Plus with a ton of bent/broken pins worth anything?

Yea, people sell broken mobos all the time. It might be worth your time to get it RMA'd, but you can definitely sell it for something as is

Yea, people sell broken mobos all the time. It might be worth your time to get it RMA'd, but you can definitely sell it for something as is

They didn't let me RMA it :(