DPD worthless and lying

Metro

Hello

Do not use DPD

So they said we tried to delivery my parcel three times today (been in all day) and they put a card through the door (which they did not) so they sent it back to the deport, so "STEVE" the delivery driver has lied to the company and me about trying to deliver it

So now I have to wait until tomorrow to get my EK Predator 360mm

Is there anything I can do, they deliver until 10.00pm, however they keep saying they tried delivering it today and they will not deliver it until tomorrow

Is there any way I can get them to deliver it today (legal means)

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

1 minute ago, Metro said:

Hello

Do not use DPD

So they said we tried to delivery my parcel three times today (been in all day) and they put a card through the door (which they did not) so they sent it back to the deport, so "STEVE" the delivery driver has lied to the company and me about trying to deliver it

So now I have to wait until tomorrow to get my EK Predator 360mm

Is there anything I can do, they deliver until 10.00pm, however they keep saying they tried delivering it today and they will not deliver it until tomorrow

Is there any way I can get them to deliver it today (legal means)

Probably not worth your time to try and make them deliver today, just wait till tomorrow and file a complaint.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

That's DPD for you. They probably even said that they know what your front door looks like. 

I've had the same issue with DPD and other delivery companies other than Royal Mail. They're not very well paid and they can't be arsed to work half the time, so it saves time just to drive past and not care.

I'd say the best thing you can do is file a formal complaint. They'll most likely ignore it, or give the delivery driver a slap on the wrist, but without taking it too far, this is the crap you're going to get from most delivery guys out there.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Just the amount of lies coming from the company, it is just so annoying, I hope they do not send me "STEVE" tomorrow

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

I bet they tried delivering to the wrong house. I had my pair of wind force GTX 970s sent to the wrong house by DPD. And actually that was done by a drivee named Steve as well.

Linus is my fetish.

46 minutes ago, Bhav said:

I bet they tried delivering to the wrong house. I had my pair of wind force GTX 970s sent to the wrong house by DPD. And actually that was done by a drivee named Steve as well.

I am from the South East, I will be making a formal complaint about him, as he said "I tried to deliver it three times" however I was in all day