Killer Network manager says its always offline

lfcjustin

I have a gigabyte z97x gaming motherboard which comes with the qualcomm killer e2200 network

I have been having trouble with it by saying that it's offline.i went on other forums but couldn't find a lot about this problem

Been having this for a couple of months now and want to see if anyone could help fix this 

ddd.PNG

1 minute ago, lfcjustin said:

I have a gigabyte z97x gaming motherboard which comes with the qualcomm killer e2200 network

I have been having trouble with it by saying that it's offline.i went on other forums but couldn't find a lot about this problem

Been having this for a couple of months now and want to see if anyone could help fix this 

ddd.PNG

Are connected to the network through LAN and is it plugged in to the Killer Lan port?

Just now, leonard_sun said:

Are connected to the network through LAN and is it plugged in to the Killer Lan port?

Yes i am using a LAN port

Just now, leonard_sun said:

Just to be sure, does the Mobo come with 2 LAN Ports? Or just the 1?

it comes with 1 as it is the e2200

the e2400 has two lan ports 

do you still have an internet connection?

if yes then maybe reinstall the driver

if no then maybe install the driver on a USB from a separate computer and then install it on your computer with USB

I'd reinstall the drivers. When I updated to Windows 10 Killer Network would randomly give me tons of problems (not what you're experiencing, but problems nonetheless). A reinstall fixed it.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

3 minutes ago, jpow007 said:

do you still have an internet connection?

if yes then maybe reinstall the driver

if no then maybe install the driver on a USB from a separate computer and then install it on your computer with USB

I have internet and yet i have installed and reinstalled the driver several times but nothing helped from that

I just want the program to work as i used to limit the download speeds for downloading games while watching a stream on twitch

IMO get rid of the Killer applications and just use the driver. Suite tends to give more problems than advantages. Personal experience here.

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

lfcjustin,

I am a support agent at Rivet Networks, the maker of the Killer Networking products. This message your seeing is because something has prevented or stopped the "Killer Network Service" process from starting. If you could please reach out to us at killersupport@rivetnetworks.com, we can help to determine the reason for the Killer Service not running.

Regards,

Thomas

Killer Networking

Hi,everyone

i would like to thank you for the suggestions because the rivet managed to help me fix it

the problem was that avast was blocking killer network manager so what i did is uninstall it

:)

• 9 months later...

Hey guys, I had this same problem and finally figured out how to fix it. For me it wasn't Avast nor the drivers. I tried all those and couldn't figure it out. What I ended up having to do is go to Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Computer Management. Then from there click Services and Applications, then click Services and scroll down to Killer Service V2 and double click it then press start, or you can just right click it and press start, either way. For some reason it got shut off and I'm not really to sure. I spent forever researching and couldn't find a fix so I finally started fiddling around and luckily found this. I hope this helps some of you! If you have any confusion let me know and I can try to help. Maybe just make a video. 

• 4 months later...
On 12/8/2016 at 6:46 AM, TimmyAk907 said:

Hey guys, I had this same problem and finally figured out how to fix it. For me it wasn't Avast nor the drivers. I tried all those and couldn't figure it out. What I ended up having to do is go to Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Computer Management. Then from there click Services and Applications, then click Services and scroll down to Killer Service V2 and double click it then press start, or you can just right click it and press start, either way. For some reason it got shut off and I'm not really to sure. I spent forever researching and couldn't find a fix so I finally started fiddling around and luckily found this. I hope this helps some of you! If you have any confusion let me know and I can try to help. Maybe just make a video. 

Thank you so much, saving me time. (quick easy fix)

• 1 year later...
On 08/12/2016 at 2:46 PM, TimmyAk907 said:

Created an account just to thank you man, this fixed it for me.