Code of Conduct

LittleCarrot

Regardless of what our requirements are, people should still be exercising decency to other users, like not insulting them or just treating them with respect. Additionally, the Guidelines button is more obvious now since it's at the top. I don't really think people will read them anyways, but just my thoughts.

In regards to the question, we might be able to do something like that if the questionnaire is randomly generated with questions that are also randomly generated so people cannot "cheat" on it. But giving the right answers doesn't mean they're going to follow the requirements. It just means they know the right answers.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I too am doubtful about the benefit that this would give. It complicates the login process and wouldn't change the behavior of the majority of the people who break the rules.  

Just think about it this way; many lawyers and police officers break the law, yet they know full well what they're doing and the consequences, does that change anything though?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB