Best Keyboard Wrist Rest for Logitech G810

flashmz

heys guys,

I decided to buy the Logitech G810, since it doesn't come with a wrist rest, which one would you advise me to buy?

kind regards

gel ones that go on your desk are really nice IMO, go for something like that

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Something like the graffiti fat or something

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

gel ones that go on your desk are really nice IMO, go for something like that

Do you know a specific brand or model?

Technically, you shouldn't be resting your wrist while using your computer. It creates contact stress which restricts blood flow to your wrist and fingers causing carpal tunnel syndrome and potentially the loss of grip strength if you need to get surgery. (Which by the way happens more often than you think, especially these days) :) Buuuuut, I used to use a gel one. haha

I used something like this

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826998146CVF&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsCA-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsCA-PC-_-pla-_-Accessories+-+Mouse-_-N82E16826998146CVF&gclid=CMGgvO3V_MoCFZWFaQodf8kP7Q

But I bought it at London Drugs, not online.

Just now, flashmz said:

Do you know a specific brand or model?

nope, i just know my dad had one before he retired and i loved it

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

• 1 year later...

Old thread but this was the first link I came across when I googled so I figured others would find the same thread. Here's one that works perfectly. Same length (17.5in) as the G810: https://www.pcgamingrace.com/collections/wrist-pads/products/glorious-wood-mechanical-keyboard-wrist-rest?variant=33500129870

Hope that helps.

I love computers, electronics, audio equipment, games, art (digital/traditional), and programming.

Ryzen 1800x | GTX 1080 SLI | 32GB RAM | 3x 1440p 165hz Gsync  | Alienware R4 17": i7 6700HQ | GTX 1070 Mobile | 32GB RAM | 1440p 120hz Gsync  |  DIY 5.1, DIY 2.1, ATH CKR10

i7 4790k, GTX 970 SLI, EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1, Asus Mx239h ,Logitech G900, Logitech G910, Logitech G930, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad 2, MacBook Pro Retina 15" etc.