Multiquote editing

RagnarokDel

I like to do one post and then answer to everything in there but I cant do that anymore because you cant paste quotes. Is there a way to change to the old school editing?

2 hours ago, RagnarokDel said:

I like to do one post and then answer to everything in there but I cant do that anymore because you cant paste quotes. Is there a way to change to the old school editing?

It's not possible to get BBCode back, but you should be able to copy and paste quotes by clicking the move icon that appears when you hover over it, then Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V.

If you're spliting up a quote into multiple quotes, you can press enter, then move to the new blank line and press enter again, and it will split the quote there.

If you're quoting multiple different posts, you can just click quote and it will be added to the editor at your cursor.

HTTP/2 203

• 3 years later...

The thing also seems to take html tags which is useful for some stuff.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.