PC Safety Question

Made In Canada

I live in a humid place where it has mostly rained the majority of the last 2 weeks. My question is if it is okay to leave my window open with my new pc somewhat still in progress of being built?

Even if you just think it is bad, play say so, however, if you know if it is perfectly fine, please say so.

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

I have my windows open when it is raining and it's a summers day. You will be fine as long it isn't raining on the PC.

as long as you are not getting droplets of water forming on the pc is should be fine

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

Do a once over of the PC before you power it up. If you can't see visible water droplets you should be A-OK

My Rig: 2x Xeon x5690 @ 3.45Ghz 24GB DDR3 EEC RAM Asus STRIX GeForce GTX 970 SuperMicro X8DT3 Windows Server 2008 R2

Here's a little TL;DR of what you need to know about the GTX 970 and R9 390

R9 390 works better in VRAM-bound scenarios and compute bound scenarios and is best paired with higher end processors

GTX 970 works better in CPU-bound scenarios and tessellation bound scenarios and is best paired with lower end processors

Okay, Thank You all for the advise, i will put the PC in the case box and maybe open the window.

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada