Please allow tracking how many "best answers" you provide

Hi, I think it would be very nice to be able to track how many "best answers" someone gets.  In other words, for a given thread, if your post was selected as the best answer, it would be nice to track those on your profile in addition to the "agree," "informative," etc.  I also think this might be more relevant that all the other options that are tracked. Maybe I shouldn't care or it doesn't matter, but it might also help guide a postee to determine who to listen to when trying to pick between several opposing viewpoints based on who has demonstrated the ability to consistently provide good advice. Also, it seems like it wouldn't be too hard to implement.

Just a thought...thanks for the great forum!

|[ i7 6700k ][ MSI z170a XPower Gaming Titanium MB ][ 16gig G.Skill Trident Z 3000mhz ][ Gigabyte Xtreme GTX 980ti ][ Samsung Evo & Intel SSDs ][ Corsair 540 air ][ XFX Pro 750w Platinum ][ 24" Asus 144hz ]|

No, that's a terrible idea. Not because you are "correct" about something, that it means you know everything about everything, that's just asking for people to put their trust in those who potentially have no idea what they are talking about on a particular subject, resulting in more issues.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

5 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

No, that's a terrible idea. Not because you are "correct" about something, that it means you know everything about everything, that's just asking for people to put their trust in those who potentially have no idea what they are talking about on a particular subject, resulting in more issues.

How is that any different or worse than tracking the "agree" and "informative" tallies?

|[ i7 6700k ][ MSI z170a XPower Gaming Titanium MB ][ 16gig G.Skill Trident Z 3000mhz ][ Gigabyte Xtreme GTX 980ti ][ Samsung Evo & Intel SSDs ][ Corsair 540 air ][ XFX Pro 750w Platinum ][ 24" Asus 144hz ]|

I also would think it fits. Best answers are most of the time right ones too. So it gives some credit to those who actually write informative and good posts. Rather than people just giving one phrase answers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv