Is this forum dying?

Overkilled

I definitely spend a lot less time now compared to before. Mainly because new forum doesent work on my phone where I used to browse forum the most.

My activity doesn't depend on the forum layout, it's currently slightly lower than usual but only because I have exams. It looks perfectly alive to be though.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I do agree that replies have been a little bit less frequent. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

On 13/02/2016 at 11:21 PM, WereCat said:

I definitely spend a lot less time now compared to before. Mainly because new forum doesent work on my phone where I used to browse forum the most.

Thats exactly why I dont, I really don't like this new mobile forum over the old desktop one (with no option to force desktop mode on mobile) I find myself on it a lot less

Just now, Overkilled said:

Thats exactly why I dont, I really don't like this new mobile forum over the old desktop one (with no option to force desktop mode on mobile) I find myself on it a lot less

You can force the desktop version on mobile?

On 2/13/2016 at 1:16 PM, Overkilled said:

@Cat :^) can we have offtopic back where it used to be

That's not even remotely under my control. I'm just a developer - I don't actually manage any community stuff. 

As far as this forum being dead - it's definitely not. Speaking from experience, I have nothing but good things to say about our forum team. They've made some changes, but I have complete faith in their decisions. Even after release, I've been working tirelessly to improve our software and design. We're in it for the long haul, and we're going to slowly evolve from here.

I'm not actively posting a whole lot right now because I'm trying to fend off this sickness that won't go away and am also focusing on college stuff at the same time. When I'm free-er and able to think more clearly, I should be more actively posting again.

On 2/13/2016 at 10:51 AM, LokiFire said:

Lack of personality, everyone deems everything s hit post if it goes against their opinion.

Bias is everywhere in the GPU section.

ETC

ETC 

ETC

And everyone thinks they are a mod.

I imagine they must have this huge poster in their room, where it says on the very top Goal: LTT Mod and every time they report something. They immediately run to that poster, and draw a stick figure up a step, with happy tears streaming down their face.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

People come and go, the forum has had its ups and downs, hackers have attacked, flame war epidemics have appeared and disappeared in the same blink of an eye, people have been talking doom about this forum since it was started. Still here though, and most of the long-term members are still here.

I dont see your WYR on the recent page which means I participate less. I think they stopped off topic and the classifieds from showing there.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

10 hours ago, Cat :^) said:

That's not even remotely under my control. I'm just a developer - I don't actually manage any community stuff. 

As far as this forum being dead - it's definitely not. Speaking from experience, I have nothing but good things to say about our forum team. They've made some changes, but I have complete faith in their decisions. Even after release, I've been working tirelessly to improve our software and design. We're in it for the long haul, and we're going to slowly evolve from here.

Is there any way around browsing the desktop forums on mobile?