Bar going infront of text box

Mazeman03
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

Looking at the code, the only thing that can cause that, as far as I can see, is that your browser is buggy - it's using the browser's built in "stick to top of page" functionality. I'm not sure how a browser bug like that would have not been fixed yet though.

i didnt notice this in safari but on iPad in landscape mode on the Google chrome app when you click on a text box the type the bar that says fourm and blogs ect.. will move down so you can see it but it moves on the text box and a lot of the time I will cove what I type

and it happens while I was tying this post too

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Mazeman03

1010011010/29A

It's pinned to follow. You can unpin it. Scroll top and tap icon at left of that bar. You are seeing full resolution page instead of mobile version.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

31 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

It's pinned to follow. You can unpin it. Scroll top and tap icon at left of that bar. You are seeing full resolution page instead of mobile version.

I know I use it in landscape mode so I don't see the mobile site. I don't like the mobile one

1010011010/29A

23 minutes ago, Mazeman03 said:

I know I use it in landscape mode so I don't see the mobile site. I don't like the mobile one

And I just realized that its not supposed to be that far down. Can be weird bug as you are first to see it. We'll see after Mortis gets his wheels going.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Looking at the code, the only thing that can cause that, as far as I can see, is that your browser is buggy - it's using the browser's built in "stick to top of page" functionality. I'm not sure how a browser bug like that would have not been fixed yet though.

HTTP/2 203