CableMod WideBeam LED Strip Giveaway

I would love to win the CableMod Widebeam Magnetic RGB/Blue LED kit - 60 cm and 2-3 Blue/RGB strips, because my next build is going to be themed, and it would be great to have LED strips that will actually work with my current motherboard as well as the new one! 

(Obviously all Blue or All RGB)

PC Part Picker: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WbYdpg This is the system I would love to get, but will probably end up with this:

download.jpg.d137d79a225330c9330d9a7dfdb

Thanks for the giveaway!

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 7 1800X

CPU Cooler: H100i V2

RAM: Trident Z RGB 16GB 3000MHz Cl 14

Motherboard: ASUS RIG Crosshair VI Hero AM4 ATX motherboard

GPU: 980Ti

PSU: Rm1000x

Storage: Samsung PM961 512 GB m.2 Nvme sad

Storage: 7500 RPM 2 TB Seagate Barracuda Hard drive

Case: 570X RGB (White)

35 minutes ago, avrahta said:

P.S I've never won any giveaways in my life. And kind of religiously follow your channel.

This statement is so true to me...

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 7 1800X

CPU Cooler: H100i V2

RAM: Trident Z RGB 16GB 3000MHz Cl 14

Motherboard: ASUS RIG Crosshair VI Hero AM4 ATX motherboard

GPU: 980Ti

PSU: Rm1000x

Storage: Samsung PM961 512 GB m.2 Nvme sad

Storage: 7500 RPM 2 TB Seagate Barracuda Hard drive

Case: 570X RGB (White)

I want the led strips in my case because it looks awesome and the red led light gives a nice accent to my red and black build. I also want leds in my case because then you can see the components better. I want to use the leds around the inside and under my case for a nice underglow. I would love to get: One CableMod WideBeam Magnetic RGB LED Kit - 60cm and three CableMod WideBeam Magnetic RGB LED Strip - 60cm. I want Magnetic RGB because you can easily remove it and RGB fits in every case. 

My PC specs:

• Cpu: Intel i7 4790K
  • Cpu cooler: Cooler master V8
  • Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING M5
  • Memory: Kingston HyperX fury red 16GB DDR3-1866
  • Storage: Western Digital Blue 1TB
  • Storage: Samsung 850 evo 256GB
  • GPU: MSI GTX960 4GB
  • Power Supply: Cooler Master G750M
  • Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 Devil Red Edition

IMG_20160212_150908.JPG

Right now I'm using a ghetto under cabinet LED dimmer box to control the brightness of my white LEDs. Having 3 of the magnetic strips would be great. 

I've always been interested in getting some cool looking lighting for my rig's case (750D), but I just haven't gotten around to it, money being tight as a college student. While I purchased my current build (http://pcpartpicker.com/user/codmister11/saved/YcYBD3), my brother was gifted all of the parts for his build (http://pcpartpicker.com/user/codmister11/saved/T9J323) as his last Christmas (super jealous! haha). If five (5) magnetic strip light strips were sent to me, I would put them to good use by decking out both mine and my brother's PC's. My bro's PC is a really cool color-coordinated all-red build (thanks to yours truly for picking out the parts on pcpartpicker :P) while mine has a mix of black, white, and blue colors, mainly. If there were any lights left over, I would put the rest into my girlfriend's PC (which will hopefully be a thing in the near-ish future) when the time comes!

Thanks for having this giveaway, and good luck to everyone! 

I just put together my build 2 months ago. It came with 1 LED fan and I bought 2 more to go with it. The result of which was rather lacking and I wanted to get some strips.

I looked on amazon and saw some dirt cheap ones and almost bought them but I realised they were awful. Since I do not have the money to spare to drop on some super cool LEDs my case is left looking gloomy. I would need 2 - 4 strips to light my case but I dont really know considering I have never used them before. The photo shows off my rig in a very favorable light (ha) but it really is quite gloomy in there. Thanks :D

KrEK4Hv.jpg

Hi

I really want to get these strips, 'cause these strips can match my build perfectly

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/RCWWxr

If I can get 2 or 3 adhesive strips for my build, it would be great.

With the light of those strips my build will look superb ;-)

Please send me some!

Greetz

Samuel

I would love to have 3 of these awesome strips for my case, its realy dark in there and i wanted for a long time to have some good light in my case.

The magnetic strips would be my preferred choise over the adhesive ones because....magnets!

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/xbmC3C

20160107_223152.jpg

I would love 4 magnetic LED strips. I've always wanted to put LEDs in my rig but never really did, it's so dark in there currently with so much space.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KkJpf7

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KkJpf7
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KkJpf7/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor 
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero ATX LGA1150 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($82.45 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 750GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($294.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card  ($334.75 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Fractal Design Arc XL ATX Full Tower Case  ($119.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Corsair 760W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM (64-bit)  ($124.74 @ B&H) 
Monitor: Dell U2412M 60Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($264.95 @ B&H) 
Monitor: Dell U2713H 60Hz 27.0" Monitor 
Keyboard: ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($141.95 @ Amazon) 
Mouse: ROCCAT Kone XTD Wired Laser Mouse  ($79.33 @ Amazon) 
Headphones: Corsair Vengeance 1500 7.1 Channel Headset 
Total: $1443.15
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-12 14:20 EST-0500

Hello,

My name is Adam.  I have been build customer rigs for a little over a year now.  With my past two builds went with interrior lighting and found that the market really sucks when it comes to lighting.  As Luke said in the video, the adhesives just don't stay on.  It is quite frustrating.  However,  I think I should get a chance at winning because I for one have been very unlucky.  I spent most of my 2015 home bound after nearly losing my right food.  During my time at home I just spent more money then I like to admit to my wife on build some PC's for myself and friends.  Back to the contest.  I would love to try the MAGNETIC variety.  They are so convenient.  I won't have to worry about cable droop-age.  I would love 4 to 5 customize-able LED strips.  Thanks for the chance to win such an amazing product.  Keep it up!

PC Part Page:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ortiz2154/saved/#view=vzNCmG

Below is Operation White Phantom!

20151215_223400.jpg

20151215_223142.jpg

20151215_223255.jpg

hey I only need one(sticky foam) for the bottom of my case to light it up vertical.

I only have 1 led(red) in my case now and I got an window so its kinda sad right now xD 

First post on LTT old 07 pc build started to show its age so to run my Incoming Glowforge (I CAN'T WAIT ANY MORE!). i built the following PC build:

Thermaltake Core V71

EVGA SuperNOVA 750W P2

GIGABYTE GA-990FX-Gaming

G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series 32GB

EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SC

AMD FX-9590

Thermaltake NiC C5 (will be replacing stock fans with Noctua)

SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB

Seagate Video 1TB

Don't have full build pics due to power supply being DoA-currently just has a power supply out side giving it temporary power

I suppose 2 magnetic strips would alow me to cover my case with Performance improvising led lighting 

12729012_10156377797290391_3776745773730079862_n.jpg

I would love to replace my current LED (that by the way are only in place with some bluetack) and falling all the time xD

For that two CableMod WHITE LED MAGNETIC stripes would be just the perfect combination in addition to my already CableMod(ed) build :)

the build is here: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/RNtJ7P

Thanks!

blackspot definitive edition 006.jpg

blackspot definitive edition 014.jpg

Spoiler

Hello my name is Cole 

this is my very first homemade PC. Has a 

i7 5820k

gtx 970 g1 gaming 

8gb of DDR 4

msi x99 sli pluse 

only thing missing is 5 magnetic rgb light strips for the inside and out side for a under glow affect 

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just built this build over Christmas break.  the parts are http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xYX4yc.  The case is a black NZXT S340, I painted all of the fans white and the cable management beam that hides the cables.  As you can see in the picture I am using some crappy no name Brand LED strips.  they WILL NOTTT! stick to the wall of the case and at most places are taped down with electrical tape (they are also only white and not RGB).  I plan on replacing the stock cooler within the coming months, but do not have the money right now as I am a full time highschool student.   I would love four 30cm RGB Magnetic strips.  Thank you so much for your consideration.  P.S. If you made a "Dennis's funniest moments with LTT" that would honestly make my day.

DSC03071.JPG

Case: Cougar QBX

MOBO: MSI H81i

CPU: G3250

RAM: 4GB G.Skill

Graphics: MSI GTX 960 100ME

SSD: 120GB EVO

HDD: 500GB

I would like to get LED strips because I'm an LED fanboy and love getting my hands on all kinds of LED's. Right now, my system just has LED lighting on the graphics card and on a dead fan. makes the system fairly lame looking.

I would like to have 6 magnetic strips, 4 for inside each side of the case, and then two for the outside for under lighting. B|

20160212_142208[1].jpg

I'm currently saving up for a new computer build, my first build that I will be building by myself. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/G34g8d I figured some RGB LEDs would look badass. I love LEDs so much and would love to put them in this new build. Magnetic RGBs would be legit, I figure 2 LED strips should be plenty. Thanks for this awesome givaway!

I never considered to buy led strip before , maybe i need this for my pc ,because everytime I look my pc through the side panel . Damn its so dark lol I cant even see my Cooler . 

Specs :

Case: Hectotron T3X from Armaggedon

MB: Asrock 970 pro 3 r2.0

Cpu: AMD FX 6300

GPU: PowerColor HD 7870

Ram: OCPC 8Gb Kit

HDD: Seagate 500Gb

PSU: Xtreme 750w(hate this)

Future Upgrade :

PSU : Corsair CX 600 

RAM : Corsair/Kingston 8Gb kit

I would like 5 led strips any color .

This is my pc covered in dust :/ 

DSCF3006_zpsg1wpwshd.jpg

I would like 2 RGB strips. My setup is pretty boring now. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KtR46h

I have the Coolermaster N600 windowed. The window is pretty dark so I can't see anything past my GPU logo. I think 2 rgb led strips will greatly improve visibility in my case!

1. I would like to win this for my first ever build! I recently scarped enough money ($700) as a college student to look for parts to make my rig. These lights are perfect for any case and add a lot of bling to show off anyone hard work with their case. Being on a strict budget of $700 however has its limit as I was trying to find older gen stuff for cheap and had to sacrifice a few such as a motherboard of my choice and a better cooler then stock. I would personally love this as it would make my first ever case special and cool to look at! Also the whole Linus Tech Show was the reason I was inspired to do something productive with myself rather then playing games all day I could be building something with my hand and show it off. 

2. I would like 4 magnetic If I won. It makes everything more simple!

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FP7XTW
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FP7XTW/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($179.89 @ OutletPC) ($135 @ eBay) Used
Motherboard: Asus Z97-E/USB3.1 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($124.88 @ OutletPC) ($91.00 @ eBay) Used
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($40.99 @ SuperBiiz) ($33.76 @ Amazon) Refurbished
Storage: Seagate  1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive  ($69.88 @ OutletPC)  ($41 @ Amazon) New
Video Card: PNY GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card  ($699.99 @ Amazon) ($200 @ eBay)
Case: Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.99 @ Micro Center)  ($71 @  Corsair) Refurbished
Power Supply: Corsair CX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($73.98 @ Newegg) ($45 @ eBay)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  ($87.95 @ OutletPC) (Free via motherboard Entitlement)
Total: $1367.55 (645.74)
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-12 19:10 EST-0500

I changed a few to match how much I spent on buying them from various websites

e.g (Ebay @ $$$)

I would really love four LED red 30 cm adhesive strips for my case because as you can see it is pretty dark on the inside, the other two would be to add a sick underglow to my case. I really appreciate it!

My specs are:

CPU: AMD 6300

GPU: Nvidia gtx 960

PSU: EVGA 500w bronze

case: corsair 450D

RAM: hyperx fury 8g

HDD: Western digital 1tb

IMG_1044[1].JPG

IMG_1043[1].JPG

My current build is http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pkJCWZ

I built this about 7ish months ago, and have adored being apart of the PCMR since then. With a White and black, with a hint of blue theme, Along with this being my first build, I am very proud of it and hope to be able to keep it for a while :)

d246000ae72c6a043a1c5edc57e2adf6.jpg

The reason I think I should get some (Personally requesting for 4, one for each side of the case, with the adhesive. Maybe around 5 extra for the desk so that I can add a cool hue behind my desk. So about a total of 9, but the ones for the desk are not necessary) is because I really want to be able to show off my PC to other people, and have been looking for good ways to mod it or make it look better recently. I currently have some RGB strips, which are pretty crappy. They work, but the remote is terrible, and the lights don't really light it all up well.

As for the desk, I think that having a different coloring hue that will change behind my desk can

1: Make my desk look freaking fancy

2: Change it to my mood and help me do homework (Use calming colors and maybe have pulsing effects if possible)

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway, and good luck to everybody!