CableMod WideBeam LED Strip Giveaway

https://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/

I don't have the best gaming rig right now but I am happy to own it I would love 2 led strips in blue or color changeable I want to improve the look and the performance of my case and the LEDs would definitely help with the looks my case isn't the best so I want it to look alot better. Thank you for this opportunity to win some cool hardware! Good luck everyone!!

i would like some new leds cause my old nzxt hue is failing on me, half of the leds are dead :( would need like 2x60cm rgb and 1x 30cm or just 5-6 30cm magnetic (or foam) led strips to cover the frkn huge case with awesome light of the GODS!

spec:

gtx 780

i7 4660k

fractal design 240 water cooler

asus rog formula 6

cm storm strycker case

lots of storage

sata 2 ssd :P

750w power supply

8gigs of ram 

To be honest, I'd like two of those LED strips - magnetic of course.

My case is really ancient - I've been using my dearest Cooler Master HAF932 since about 7 years ago. I love this case a lot, it's spacious, and dang those expansion slots are amazing. Any power supplies or GPU I throw in, it handles without problem.

Problem is, being such an old case, there are no bling bling in it. The only bling I used to have is my Cooler Master red coloured CCFL lights. Two of them to be exact - and I never used them anymore since I got my new hardware.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/kokiyaps/saved/8Y2D4D

DSC_9561.jpg

I would like to have 3 magnetic LED strips because i really got no side windows case but i can use it outside the case or Maybe in Mesh Area .

Current Build

DSCN1121.thumb.JPG.5085907ac278ff9056c83

DSCN1120.thumb.JPG.627ca82de910640044c51

Intel i3-4150 3.50Ghz | MSI B85M-G43 | HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz x1 | Intel HD 4400 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB , Samsung 160GB | Odyssey 450W | AOC E950Sw 18.5In | Windows 10 Pro | Zebronics Armour 2

I would love to get maybe 2 light strips, I'm not picky on whether they are adhesive or magnetic. I would like to request that they are blue or rgb. This is my build from PCPartPicker, but I started about 5 years ago with a store bought computer. Now I'm slowly buying components as I get money available and such. I really enjoy the Linus Media Group for all their effort and knowledge when creating videos. 

My current rig until I update to a Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX and a dedicated GPU:

Case: Nox Raven

PSU:  Tacens Valeo V 700W
MB:    Asus A88X-Pro

APU:  AMD A10-7870k

RAM: Kingston Hyperx Savage 2x4GB 2400Mhz

SSD:  Kingston Hyperx Savage 240GB

I would like 2 magnetic lights to light up the little window mod I made in one of the 5,25 bays

IMG_20160123_170553.jpg

IMG_20160212_150339.jpg

IMG_20160212_150229.jpg

This is the build i'm finishing up http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/Hyfdpg got some of it on holiday sales and am hoping to do future upgrades. Forgot to add the red/black cablemod extensions to my part list as well as the yamaha ag03 for my sound.

I have been looking for some good quality well priced led strips for this build but as I need magnetic ones for the locations i want it is hard. I would like if possible to get 2 red magnetic strips to go with the case interior colours as well as 4 magnetic rgb strips to light the rear and underside of the case. The reason for rgb outside is for ambient vs working light.

I hope cablemod can help me do up the rest of the case just right and shameless plug the draw is the day after my birthday 

These LED strips would go a long way in making the "Cheap SFF Wonder" system (build log with pictures has link in my sig) feel good about itself again.

I'd only need 2 sticky RGB strips, this thing is in an SFF case after all. 

The Cheap SFF Wonder -- Turning a Core 2 Duo SFF machine into a useful member of computer society!

i5 3570 -- AS.Rock Z77 Pro3 -- 12GB DDR3 -- R9 380X -- 840Evo 500GB/1TB HDD 

I speak the honest truth with a bit of snark mixed in. I'm sorry if it doesn't line up with your beliefs.

Hi,

I'd like to have four LED strips (magnetic), because they'd add a nice touch to my (atm) pretty dark case and it'd be amazing to light it up. Also, I could make them red to match my MSI motherboard and ASUS graphics card or green so they would match the green LED lighting of my case. I currently have a MSI B85-G43 Motherboard, a i5 4690K @ 4.3 GHz - Watercooled, 8GB of DDR3 Ram a ASUS Strix R9 390, a 1TB Harddrive and a 128 GB SSD as well as a 500W Power supply. All of that inside of the NZXT S340 (razer edition) case.

Thank you

PS: The international shipping is awesome.

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0492.JPG

Hi, I would like to have 4 LED Strips that way I could make a whole loop around the window of my case, I'll also like them to be magnetic, that way if I change case because I want an ATX motherboard I will still be able to use the LED's. I will like them to be RGB that way I could have them changing colors like what I do with my H100i, but red will also work too, because of the color theme.

Thank you for this opportunity, I really appreciated, thank a lot!

My current build is:

Case: Corsair 350D

MB: Asus Maximus VII Gene

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4Ghz 

GPU: Asus Matrix Platinum 980Ti

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Red

SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256Gb
HDD: Western Digital 2.5" 500Gb Blue

HDD: Western Digital Black 2TB
HDD: Western Digital Enterprise RE4 2TB

PSU: Corsair Ax860i

Other : Corsair H100i Cooler

Corsair AF and SP Fans with Red Rings

IMG_2903.thumb.JPG.0004c5b8f8451ba39ca2b

I love those rgb light strip.I want them so bad so I can do a cool setup with light around my desk.I don't have the fund for them right now.The light strip is perfect for my Pc because I can change the color to whatever I want.I fell in love with the he magnetic light strip because you can stick them anywhere inside the pc.I need like 8 magnetic light strip p,I'm not asking for much.Im in need of some light strip.Love your video and keep on making them all day everyday.Thank You for reading this and I hope you have a wonderful day

My current computer is a Gateway gt5678, I got it in 2008 (lol). I have swapped out the case, put in a much better power supply and updated the graphics card. But its really starting to show its age. I plan to update to an i5 6600k and an Asus Pro Gaming MB, and of course DDR4 memory to go with it. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/64DVK8

I think these RGB lighting strips would really help complete the build. I think 3 strips of the magnetics led strips would be perfect. 

Thank you!

So I want the LED because my pc looks ugly and I game at mid night. Extra lighting would be awesome. Also my budget got stuck here and couldn't buy LED fans 

CPU : Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor

Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-H81M-S1 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 

HDD : Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card : Asus GeForce GTX 960 4GB Video Card

Case : Deepcool KENOMEN Black ATX Mid Tower Case

I want the magnet ones and as for quantity how much ever (if)you are giving me. And Thank you :)

I got wet seeing all the builds pic here :3

I would really like to have 4 magnetic strips,I cant even see inside my case windows half the time

Build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  
Motherboard: Asus Z97-K/CSM ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  
Storage: Kingston HyperX Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case )
Monitor: Samsung S22D300HY 60Hz 21.5" Monitor 
Keyboard: Cooler Master OCTANE Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  
Power Supply: Fortron Hyper Series - 500 Watt 

20160212_160119.jpg

I would like to have about 6 magnetic RGB strips because right now, my case is very dark.  I bought the Corsair 760T so I could see inside my case, but now when I look inside, all I really see is darkness.  These LED strips will make all my parts visible and will utilize my case more than it is now.  Also, I can use the strips to match up with my new keyboard and mouse, the Corsair K70 RGB and the Corsair Sabre.  These LED strips will brighten up my build and I would be overjoyed to have them.

My Build: 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Hjv46h 

I have a dream of pc I can change the color of any time I want I would achieve this by getting the lights I can take the first steps to getting a color changing build and painting as many parts as I safely can white

I would love to have the magnetic RGB strips, probably around 4 of them. The white LED's that I bought from NZXT are terrible, and stick out into the window of my 760T. I would like to have something that is more flush with the case and that you can change colors with. Rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sfRVhM

20151201_224112.jpg

My custom PC Build

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Rdt3qs
20160212085926.thumb.jpg.8c95883241535b8

Why CableMOD should provide me with their new Wide Beam LED Strips.

1. The only lighting i have in my Corsair Spec 03 case is the default LED CPU Fan that came with the case.
  2. My corsair case is telling me "It's time to fill it up with lights so you can see everything from the outside while the case is closed !"
  3. i have a total of 5 CPU Fans but only 1 of them have LED on it which is the default one which came with the case.
  4. i find my case very dark with just only 1 LED fan providing light for the case, i have no money or should i say, i can't afford to buy any LED Strips as im jobless at the moment.

Which LED Strips i would like : Magnetic.

Because you save a lot of time to peal off the sticky thing from the foam adhesive.

and if you choose Magnetic you can just take it off from your casing within less than 1 second and put it elsewhere without having to worry if it's gonna stick or not.

if i was selected as 1 of the 5 winners, I would like to have 6 Magnetic Wide Beam LED Strips.

Because you need 1 strip for each side of your case, and the other 2 i would probably use it on the front panel where the 2 CPU fans are since they are both SP120 Quiet edition twin pack with no LED, so my case won't feel dark anymore and it will shine as bright like a diamond with this new Wide beam LED Strips.

I would love 5 LED magnetic Strips!!!!  Currently I have a asus rampage 5 extreme mobo in a corsair case with a side glass window.  Right now it is hard to see the mobo because it is so dark inside.  I would love to use the LED's for a better aesthetic and it would be extremely usefull when I am trying to look inside at a component w/out removing the side panel.  Currently the only lighting os from my h100 water cooler and the ROG led, so not much.  I have a asus strix GTX 970, 16 gigs 2400 ddr4 ram, a i7 5820k w/ a corsair h100 water cooler, ssd, and a 1300W EVGA PSU.

IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0623.JPG

At current I only have a budget gaming PC as I'm a student and I do not have enough funds to purchase any better components. I would like three or four magnetic RGB strips to help spice up my setup and to make my friends slightly envious. 

IMG_20160212_164925.thumb.jpg.12e683bbcd

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Computer Specs:

Corsair Carbide Series 100R

Intel I5 4460 3.2 GHz

Nvidia Gtx 960

Asus H110M-A

16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz

550W Corsair VS

1TB Seagate Barracuda, 7200rpm

I've been slowly working on a white/black build inside my fractal node 804 and 4-5 magnetic strips would be an awesome addition to my WIP build. 

I really like to have LED or even better RGB lighting in my DIY case out of Legos (see pictures below). I have the budget to buy me some cool new PC parts soon (around the Easter days) but I don´t really wanna spend an awefull lot of money just for LEDs... And if you have such a case like mine, you would like to show of your parts with some nice lighting effects, wouldn´t you?

So, the hardware I chose (it´s not the final hardware, that will go into the case) I think some parts probably won´t match, but it´s just to show, what I thought of...

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/RG6QTW

And yes, there isn´t much more to say, just that I´d like to have RGB WideBeam strips and they have to be the foam adhesive ones, because in my case there is obviously hardly any magnatic material.. I don´t really know how many of them I will need, so let´s say 5 or max. 7 strips...

And yeah, have fun with the pics ;) just for note: I rebuilt my case serval times, but there were no really big changes... so yes 

DSCI3298.JPG

DSCI3304.JPG

DSCI3311.JPG

I would like two of the WideBeam LED magnetic strips because my mobo, gpu, headset, mouse ect... setup is red/black and I have no case lighting D: Please ignore the cable management, its the best I can do. 56be1c7b8e220_2016-02-1212.53.20.thumb.j20160212_122726.thumb.jpg.dfd0648e45cea8

These will look damn nice on my PC. The MSI Gaming dragon on my case is custom made by me and I'd love to backlight it and my rig. (The dragon was not provided by MSI, they stopped giving it with gaming ed products :/ )

You may check out my profile for full specs. :) Photographer ^_^ (Reason my rig looks way cooler than it actually does, hence the desperate need)

I desperately need 4-5 of these strips (I prefer the magnetic ones). Been building PCs since I was 7. Built more than 200 high end gaming rigs since then for others. And made a profit of around INR 90K (1.5K USD) (Which I used to build my rig) . I wanted to make my rig look even cooler but ran out of my profit. I'm an avid gamer. And just a student.

If I get these strips I'll be over cloud 9 (obviously).
P.S I've never won any giveaways in my life. And kind of religiously follow your channel.

My rig is below:

i5-4690K @4.4GHz w/ HYPER212X (CoolerMaster)

Custom fans for air cooling in case (One red and one blue LED fan)
MSI Gaming GTX 970 @>1.3GHz

32GB HyperX Fury @2333GHz

Seasonic M12II-750 PSU

I guess that's it. With an SSD.

Boot time: 4 seconds flat.

DSC08091.JPG

Edited by avrahta
Just wanted to add the line at top.