Spilt Coffee on my Laptop

I have an HP Envy 15t I think. It's an envy for sure. I spilled a LOT of coffee and so far I turned it off (it blue-screened before I could), removed the battery, let it drain, then opened up the back and dabbed as much as I could. I don't think all the coffee drained out and it's really difficult to take the parts out so should I leave it to drain/dry for 24-48 hours?

let it dry as long as possible, and if you can open it too to air it out

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

21 hours ago, HrutkayMods said:

let it dry as long as possible, and if you can open it too to air it out

It's done, I took it apart and dried everything after cleaning it for a good hour.  Then I turned it on and nothing happened.

20 minutes ago, mathmeister said:

It's done, I took it apart and dried everything after cleaning it for a good hour.  Then I turned it on and nothing happened.

Well you did say it blue screened, it might have been too late and something shorted. Still there is a slim slim slim chance it just needs to dry more, moisture is hard to get out of components, it may look dry and still be wet. As a last stitch effort try taking it apart again and let it sit a week, put it in the sun light of a window and pray it works later. The good news is you data might be salvageable if you have a regular HDD or SSD. Unless something shorted them out or they were REALLY wet, they have a good chance of working at least long enough to get your data. So you're probably not completely out of luck hopefully

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]