Calendar

Lovin' the forum V.2! :D

But one question,

Are things actually going to be added to the calendar? Right now it's just the WAN show.... seems a bit like a waste of space.. 

I think it would be cool if they added released videos to the calendar for LTT/CSF so if you want to go back and find a video you could look by date and have the link to the video right there.

Maybe my idea is stupid but I'd like your input! :D

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

The thing is, LMG already have quite a lot to do, and they don't really want to spoil the titles of upcoming videos, especially if it's a new series or something.

HTTP/2 203

19 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

The thing is, LMG already have quite a lot to do, and they don't really want to spoil the titles of upcoming videos, especially if it's a new series or something.

Maybe they can put in the time when a video is scheduled to release? (obviously without a title)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

Just now, TomvanWijnen said:

Maybe they can put in the time when a video is scheduled to release? (obviously without a title)

That's pretty boring though - it's 00:00 Pacific Time every day, and the video will show up in the sidebar within a few minutes.

HTTP/2 203

29 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

it's 00:00 Pacific Time every day

Didn't know that, thanks :P

29 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

and the video will show up in the sidebar within a few minutes.

This doesn't work for me though. Sometimes it's over a day delayed...

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

19 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

they don't really want to spoil the titles of upcoming videos, especially if it's a new series or something.

I'm not saying put future videos in, but past videos up until the current day.  So it's like a calendar-archive.

19 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

The thing is, LMG already have quite a lot to do

I get that, it was just a suggestion though. :P

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016