In earphones :P

GER_T4IGA

I am super tired of the crappyness of my apple ear buds. I have a pair of DT 880s ehich i really like. Their lows are accurate and not overly punchy. I also recently bought a paif of HD668Bs. For my that base is a tad to elevated ... The highs are bright but rather fine. 

I would like something that isolates well as I am used to bose AE2s. 

Are the tips on every in ear interchangeable universably or are the differences to look for. I also wouldn't bother to buy some new tree buds to improve isolation. 

I just don't really know where to start since you can't try on in ears anywhere :/ 

Budget: rather open. Preferably below 150€ ... Idk as more question. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Off of top of my head , I can recommend you the audio company called Atomic floyd. Model Hi-Defdrom.

And please go into details if you want to find on what you're looking for.

(⌐■_■) 

5 hours ago, Ridska said:

Off of top of my head , I can recommend you the audio company called Atomic floyd. Model Hi-Defdrom.

And please go into details if you want to find on what you're looking for.

Into detail about?
I don't care about the cable. It doesn't have to be compatible with iOS but if there is a possibility it is prefered.

The company you metioned has a germany version of their website but their Defdroms are ... out of stock?? And rather expensive anyway compared to stuff like th Se215 from Shure

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

For that price, I'd say Shure SE215. The blue ones if you like a bit more bass since the regular 215 are a tad mid-heavy. There's plenty of IOS compatible cables you can get for them, too.

1 hour ago, klefth said:

For that price, I'd say Shure SE215. The blue ones if you like a bit more bass since the regular 215 are a tad mid-heavy. There's plenty of IOS compatible cables you can get for them, too.

SE215 is mid heavy.... You probably have a subwoofer for a speaker

12 hours ago, GER_T4IGA said:

Into detail about?
I don't care about the cable. It doesn't have to be compatible with iOS but if there is a possibility it is prefered.

The company you metioned has a germany version of their website but their Defdroms are ... out of stock?? And rather expensive anyway compared to stuff like th Se215 from Shure

Check on amazon.de. they are always in a discounted state at times.

(⌐■_■) 

17 hours ago, Ridska said:

Check on amazon.de. they are always in a discounted state at times.

On 11. Februar 2016 at 11:03 PM, xtroria said:

SE215 is mid heavy.... You probably have a subwoofer for a speaker

On 11. Februar 2016 at 9:26 PM, klefth said:

I have pistened to the SE215 my friend has. He already had his cable brocken ince and now the connetion on the right ear is either brocken at the cable or maybe even earpiece. I am kind of concerned about something like this happen ing to me. 

I agree with the point that they are a bit muddy. Anything not to crazy in terms of genre will sound fine but orchestral stuff with unedited strings and female vocals (I only tested adele) sound drreadful. Honestly i am mote concerned about the sound than the built quality. I a trreating my stuff well and my friend got his cable replace for free the first time. Idk about his recent problem. 

Can you recommend other in ears in the 100€ range?

3.Use

On 13.2.2016 at 3:10 AM, GER_T4IGA said:

I have pistened to the SE215 my friend has. He already had his cable brocken ince and now the connetion on the right ear is either brocken at the cable or maybe even earpiece. I am kind of concerned about something like this happen ing to me. 

I agree with the point that they are a bit muddy. Anything not to crazy in terms of genre will sound fine but orchestral stuff with unedited strings and female vocals (I only tested adele) sound drreadful. Honestly i am mote concerned about the sound than the built quality. I a trreating my stuff well and my friend got his cable replace for free the first time. Idk about his recent problem. 

Can you recommend other in ears in the 100€ range?

http://www.amazon.de/Brainwavz-S5-Dynamic-Driver-Earphones/dp/B00LGQ6HL8/ref=sr_1_2?s=ce-accessories&ie=UTF8&qid=1455528443&sr=1-2&keywords=brainwavz

And the review of these headphones : http://www.head-fi.org/products/brainwavz-s5-in-ear-headphones

Or

These : http://www.amazon.de/Brainwavz-M3-Hi-fi-In-ear-Earphones/dp/B004IKAPOO/ref=sr_1_4?s=ce-accessories&ie=UTF8&qid=1455528594&sr=1-4&keywords=brainwavz

Review : http://www.head-fi.org/t/528256/review-brainwavz-m3

(⌐■_■) 

13 hours ago, Ridska said:

What the fudge is the amazon link for the S5s you send? 1.Those are used. 2. in the pictures it says aluminum housing and in the descripiton is says stainless steal. Definitely fishy. 

I think I am just going to back to where i bought my DT880s. They have some in ears as well. I don't recall but what do you think of the Beyerdynamic i/DX 120/160 IEs, the Sennheiser Momentum in-ear and  Sennheiser IE80 (I know above budget). I think there werr more. I will probably but not surrly update you later. 

3.Use