My laptops fans are loud

Amad

Hello  everyone , i recently got a laptop , the base model of the Dell Inspiron 7559  , the specs are 

i5-6300HQ Quad Core 

4GB Single Channel DDR3L

1TB 5400 rpm SATA Hard Drive

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5

Ive played CS GO and Dota 2 with silent to medium fan noise , but whenever i play certain games like Bioshock Infinite and Left 4 Dead 2 on medium quality , the fans get pretty loud . 

Its not the noise thats bothering me but the fear of causing harm to the laptop .  Also , the laptop isnt VERY  hot when i play those games. Is it normal for the fans to be quite loud? 

games like bioshock and left 4 dead are more demanding than CS GO and Dota 2, which means that the heat goes up which means that the fan speed goes up

You have probably hit a fan checkpoint, or whatever you want to call them, for example my laptop tuns on its fans at around 40C, then runs at half speed at 60, then at full speed at 70-80

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

The reason your PC is not "very hot" is because the fans are loud, fast Spinning, you'd have to find a Balance between quiet and cool. Laptops are known to have loud fans mostly

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

That's why I don't like gaming on a laptop.

You can try a BIOS update an physically clean the fans by tearing apart the laptop, it won't make a huge difference though..

5 minutes ago, noisebomb44 said:

games like bioshock and left 4 dead are more demanding than CS GO and Dota 2, which means that the heat goes up which means that the fan speed goes up

You have probably hit a fan checkpoint, or whatever you want to call them, for example my laptop tuns on its fans at around 40C, then runs at half speed at 60, then at full speed at 70-80

ohh i see , probably my fans ran at full speed during those games . Will it harm my laptop to have my fans run at full speed for the majority of the time?

6 minutes ago, C0LL0SS0S said:

The reason your PC is not "very hot" is because the fans are loud, fast Spinning, you'd have to find a Balance between quiet and cool. Laptops are known to have loud fans mostly

I see , thank you!

Just now, Amad said:

ohh i see , probably my fans ran at full speed during those games . Will it harm my laptop to have my fans run at full speed for the majority of the time?

dont think so, computer fans are made to last while running at max speed for a long time, and i havnt had any computer fans failing on me even after 7 years of use, but the worst that can happen is that you have to replace your laptop fans which is pretty cheap

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

22 minutes ago, noisebomb44 said:

dont think so, computer fans are made to last while running at max speed for a long time, and i havnt had any computer fans failing on me even after 7 years of use, but the worst that can happen is that you have to replace your laptop fans which is pretty cheap

okay , thank you very much for the info!