R9 390 thermal trotting all the time

My new graphics card has been running poorly since I brought it. It gets up to 80C(most of the time 66~70C) just from browsing the web and stuff. Don't expect much from gaming, because I only get 40-18 fps from 20 seconds of Minecraft.(shaders) This is weird because the ventilation for the graphics card  is completely overkill. Also, my r9 r390 is almost dustless because I have a dust filter on my PC case(Noctis 450) and I have taken the graphics card out and double checked it just to be sure. All the wires are hidden in the back of the case. Also, the graphics card aren't sandwiched in any way and have tons of room to breathe. I think I built the PC properly and everything else are working perfectly except the graphics card, and I bought it instore from Canad Computers and paid a good chunk of money for it. So, I don't know what is causing my graphics card to overheat so easily. I am literally pulling my hairs off at this point. Can somebody PLEEEEAAAASSSS Help me! Btw here are some picture of the interior.IMG_20160210_223348807.thumb.jpg.f549d01IMG_20160210_223651533.thumb.jpg.d742ceeIMG_20160210_223722068.thumb.jpg.394415a

RMA the card, it's faulty because there's no way it should be like that.

You can try downvolting it, but I doubt it'll help.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Probably adjust the fan curves and see if that makes any difference.

Rig: Thermaltake Urban S71 | MSI Z77 G45-Gaming Intel Core i5 3570K (4.4Ghz @ 1.4v) CM Hyper 212 EVO | Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB | MSI GTX 660 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 3TB HDD | EVGA 850W B2

I would RMA the card, likely that the heatsync isn't in contact with the chip properly or there isn't enough thermal paste. Either way, it's a warranty replacement. 

i would just log your fan speed curve to see if ur fans are even spinning up i've seen issues with drivers screwing up only doing 20% and never spooling up.

Are the fans spinning?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Just now, calebr28 said:

i would just log your fan speed curve to see if ur fans are even spinning up i've seen issues with drivers screwing up only doing 20% and never spooling up.

It's on 100% most of the time. and I can feel the wind of the fans when I put my hand into it.

1 minute ago, EarthboundHero said:

Are the fans spinning?

Yes they are spinning( as shown is the pictures) and  they are at full speed.

1 minute ago, Ethan supabass said:

Yes they are spinning( as shown is the pictures) and  they are at full speed.

Yeah, RMA. From what I've heard MSI has great customer service.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

That case doesn't have ideal airflow. But  nontheless it shouldn't idle at 80*C. RMA.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

this card should run around 80c under full prolonged load, your system seem to have good ventilation indeed...maybe they did a sloppy job with the thermal compound or something...i would call them on the phone, MSI people are amazing.

No cables are squeezed into the graphics card heatsink that could separate the cooler from the die slightly? (from my experience it does not take much and this is instant thermal trotting guaranteed.)

it happened to me once with my GTX 780 i tried to squeeze a cable kind of like behind the GPU and it was causing issues because it was pulling on the heatsink just a little bit.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

5 minutes ago, Ethan supabass said:

what do I write for the company name.(Sorry i submitted same quote twice)

Nothing, if it doesn't have a red star it isn't required.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, EarthboundHero said:

oh ok...

10 minutes ago, EarthboundHero said:

I have no idea what to put for shipping address 

2 minutes ago, Ethan supabass said:

I have no idea what to put for shipping address 

Your home address. Or your PO box if you use that instead. Just use the address you normally use when buying things online.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, EarthboundHero said:

Your home address. Or your PO box if you use that instead. Just use the address you normally use when buying things online.

oh... my derp..

32 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

this card should run around 80c under full prolonged load, your system seem to have good ventilation indeed...maybe they did a sloppy job with the thermal compound or something...i would call them on the phone, MSI people are amazing.

No cables are squeezed into the graphics card heatsink that could separate the cooler from the die slightly? (from my experience it does not take much and this is instant thermal trotting guaranteed.)

it happened to me once with my GTX 780 i tried to squeeze a cable kind of like behind the GPU and it was causing issues because it was pulling on the heatsink just a little bit.

oh, the cable was like that when I got it... I then it would make more sense if  Msi people screwed up.

22 hours ago, Pohernori said:

That case doesn't have ideal airflow. But  nontheless it shouldn't idle at 80*C. RMA.

....sure, I'll RMA, but Noctis is known for its airflow

:

LOL you too? like my TWIN frozr card is also thermal throttling i had to underclock my GPU! (MSI GTX 970)

Yeah... RMA.

Just now, Redicat said:

LOL you too? like my TWIN frozr card is also thermal throttling i had to underclock my GPU! (MSI GTX 970)

Yeah... RMA.

wow, I'm not alone.....cool.

Wait, it actually sucks

Just now, Ethan supabass said:

wow, I'm not alone.....cool.

Wait, it actually sucks

Well yeah it happend randomly for me... idk if its me that did something wrong.

In your case... RMA...

If you don't know what to do ask somebody else like idk parents xD