Anything on LTT takes lots of time to load anything

Derpologist
8 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

What do you mean by stop working? That sounds like an unrelated issue, though not one that I've experienced or that anyone else has reported.

Means that suppose I go on the forum to read up on a thread, and then I do something else, say reading PDF documents. The moment I get back, the reputation buttons outright fail to respond, and so do the quote and report buttons, web links, profile links, and sometimes even basic navigation.

This has been happening on my laptop, desktop and phone, so I know this is not an isolated issue.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

3 hours ago, Colonel_Gerdauf said:

Means that suppose I go on the forum to read up on a thread, and then I do something else, say reading PDF documents. The moment I get back, the reputation buttons outright fail to respond, and so do the quote and report buttons, web links, profile links, and sometimes even basic navigation.

This has been happening on my laptop, desktop and phone, so I know this is not an isolated issue.

That's bizzare. I haven't had that issue, and nor can I think of any way for it to happen. 

HTTP/2 203

I find the site to be slow on mobile as well. It's fine on desktop. 

Seems to be more about rendering than a connection problem. Maybe the site is too heavy on mobile? I mean the desktop can brute force it easily - mobile not so much. 

So unless the servers are having trouble handling the new site, it's possible that clients simply don't have the horsepower to render the site instantly. I'd say it takes 5-10 seconds to load on mobile versus less than a second on desktop. Regardless, it's a bad experience for mobile users.