Stickers on your PC?

I've reserved the right side panel (the one that hides the motherboard tray) for stickers.

Not hardware badges, but stickers from REI or my American flag sticker. @byalexandr's YouTube sticker is there, a ThinkGeek sticker is there, I'm ordering WarOwl and Five Iron Frenzy stickers soon.

My PC case is like a mullet, business in the front, and party in the back. 

I used to be quite active here.

Just now, RahulR said:

Haha, I think that's a bit too overkill.

I dunno, I'm more the stickerbomb type of person. You should see my laptop.

0ty6GQA.jpg

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

i worked somewhere where i put together NUCs and after i would keep the Intel stickers so i have about 30 of them on my desktop xD

Just now, Potato_Slayer said:

i worked somewhere where i put together NUCs and after i would keep the Intel stickers so i have about 30 of them on my desktop xD

haha ;)

Just now, RahulR said:

Facepalm.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

I have a Dell Precision T5400 and when I got it, it had a xeon sticker and a windows vista sticker and I took the vista sticker off and replaced it with the EVGA case badge. I think it looks alright since it has sort of indented places on the front panel to put stickers. I also added RGB led's around the front fan. Looks BA. (will add pics in a minute)

pc.jpg

pc1.jpg

MAIN RIG: Dell Precision T5500 -CPU: Intel Xeon W5580 (4c,8t@ 3.2ghz,turbo 3.46) -MOTHERBOARD: Dell Precision T5500 OEM -RAM: 16gb ECC DDR3 FBDIMM (Hynix) -GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770  OC WINDFORCE X3 -Case: Dell Precision T5500 OEM -STORAGE: 240gb ADATA Premier SP550 (OS, Programs), 2x 500GB WD Caviar WD5000AAKS (Games, Files) (RAID 0) -PSU: Dell Precision T5500 OEM (875w) -DISPLAY(S): Primary: Acer AL2016w (1680x1050), Left and Right: Gateway FPD1976W (1440x900), Extra displays around the room: 42" Vizio TV (1920x1080) -COOLING: Dell Precision T5500 OEM -KEYBOARD: Logitech G710+ -MOUSE: Logitech G502 Proteus Core -SOUND: Logitech x320 and Razer Electras -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Pro x64

LAPTOP: Dell Precision M6500 -CPU: Intel Core i7 920xm (4c,8t@2.0ghz,turbo 3.2ghz) -RAM: 12gb DDR3 -GPU: ATi Firepro M7820 -STORAGE: 240gb ADATA Premier SP550 (OS, Programs), 500GB Seagate STL500LM000 SSHD (Games, Files) -DISPLAY: 1920x1200 17.3” -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Pro x64

SECONDARY RIG: -CPU: 2x Intel Xeon x5450 (4c, 4t ea., 8c, 8t @3ghz total) -MOTHERBOARD: Corvalent BDPEX -RAM: 14GB ECC DDR2 (Mix Match of Brands) -GPU: Nvidia Quadro NVS 285 -CASE: No Case (Everything is mounted on the wall in my closet) -STORAGE: 160GB WD Caviar SE WD1600AAJS (OS, Programs, Files) -PSU: 450w BFG -DISPLAY: Samsung UN22D5000 (1920X1080) -COOLING: Dell Precision T5400 Heatsinks and some random fans -KEYBOARD: Logitech G105 -MOUSE: Logitech M215 Wireless Mouse -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Professional x64

NAS: -CPU: Intel Pentium e2180 (2c, 2t@2ghz) -MOTHERBOARD: HP Compaq DC5800 OEM -RAM: 2GB DDR2 (Unsure of Brand) -CASE: No Case (Everything is mounted on the wall in my closet) -STORAGE: 500GB HGST (Backup) -PSU: HP Compaq DC5800 OEM (300w) -DISPLAY: Samsung UN22D5000 (1920X1080) -COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 101a (Zip Tied) and some random fans -OPERATING SYSTEM: FreeNAS 9.10 (Running From USB Flash Drive)

FOLDING RIG: Dell Precision T5400 -CPU: 2x Intel Xeon X5450 (4c, 4t ea., 8c, 8t @3ghz total) -MOTHERBOARD: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -RAM: 32gb ECC DDR2 (Hynix) -GPU: Nvidia Quadro NVS 290 -CASE: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -STORAGE: 250gb WD 250ABYS (OS, Programs, Files) -PSU: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -DISPLAY: Dell 1707FP (1280x1024) -COOLING: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Pro x64

PHONE: iPhone 7 32GB Matte Black (Sprint)

22 minutes ago, Samsonsuperco said:

I have a Dell Precision T5400 and when I got it, it had a xeon sticker and a windows vista sticker and I took the vista sticker off and replaced it with the EVGA case badge. I think it looks alright since it has sort of indented places on the front panel to put stickers. I also added RGB led's around the front fan. Looks BA. (will add pics in a minute)

pc.jpg

pc1.jpg

That's not bad at all, actually. Pretty much exactly what I'd do with my case.

EDIT: I'd probably take the LEDs out though :3 I'm not that big of a fan of putting LEDs on a case.

I put my Xeon sticker, my metal EVGA case badge, and my G.Skill case badge on the top of my Enthoo Pro. I gotta say the EVGA one looks kind of dumb:

case_badge_small.jpg

The other two are pretty understated though. My rule of thumb is I'll use a badge that looks like something you'd get on a laptop or prebuilt designed for adults, not something made by Alienware or MSI that looks like it's targeted at a 13 year-old.

I have an obsidian 250D case (its basically a plain little black cube) with absolutely nothing stuck to it to indicate what type of beast is hiding within :) 

To my family/friends a large case with glowing lights/windows/stickers is an expensive PC but a little unassuming black box is probably cheap+functional (the look i was going for) 

6 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

I put my Xeon sticker, my metal EVGA case badge, and my G.Skill sticker on the top of my Enthoo Pro. I gotta say the EVGA one looks kind of dumb:

case_badge_small.jpg

The other two are pretty understated though. My rule of thumb is I'll use a badge that looks like something you'd get on a laptop or prebuilt designed for adults, not something made by Alienware or MSI that looks like it's targeted at a 13 year-old.

Yeah, the fire-wrench thing looks kinda dumb but it doesn't look bad enough for me to care. The MSI "Gaming" stickers, and really just anything that's "Gaming" branded look kinda dumb. I don't want a super-insane-transformer-red-led-gaming-case, I prefer the simpler ones, like the Corsair 750D, or the NZXT S340. Only problem with the S340 is that it doesn't have any 5.25" bays.

2 minutes ago, RahulR said:

Yeah, the fire-wrench thing looks kinda dumb but it doesn't look bad enough for me to care. The MSI "Gaming" stickers, and really just anything that's "Gaming" branded look kinda dumb. I don't want a super-insane-transformer-red-led-gaming-case, I prefer the simpler ones, like the Corsair 750D, or the NZXT S340. Only problem with the S340 is that it doesn't have any 5.25" bays.

Yeah I love the 750D, if it wasn't for the Enthoo Pro I would have definitely gotten that case.

5 minutes ago, Newenthusiast said:

I have an obsidian 250D case (its basically a plain little black cube) with absolutely nothing stuck to it to indicate what type of beast is hiding within :) 

To my family/friends a large case with glowing lights/windows/stickers is an expensive PC but a little unassuming black box is probably cheap+functional (the look i was going for) 

The 250D has to be one of the classiest looking cases out there, but I'd have to put that i7 case badge somewhere by the window if I had your system.

Nah, why waste the look on my 750D?

I do have a bunch of stickers on my Raidmax Blade because that's the case you would put stickers on.

I have an Intel Atom sticker, Windows 7 sticker, Energy Star sticker (remember it?) and a huge ASUS sticker to show what are all the goodies my notebook has.

EDIT: I also had an Ubuntu sticker but I removed it.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

I want to like case badges, but they look awful and out of palce on any enthusiast case as far as im concerned 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

My case originally housed a prebuilt Packard Bell machine with an i3, nvidia something and Windows 7.

Thus 3 stickers on it for Intel inside, the nvidia and Windows 7

Now it has an AMD Athlon ii X4 860k inside of it, an AMD HD6570 and Windows 10, so the stickers are completely out of place

I don't have stickers on my PC, think it looks ew.

Even took the stickers of the laptop I use at my internship.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I couldn't put stickers on my system. It would hurt my soul too much.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Only acceptable stickers on my non-laptop machines are strictly related to the components in them, my storage index, service date(s) and so on.

My laptop on the other hand, well, it's a computer gateway now so it's marked appropriately.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Mine are on the inside of the case, because it would be a shame to throw them away and I prefer a clean-ish exterior.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

nope, because i often change my PC parts

and when i sell it, the buyers sees that sticker and he's like: "oh look, a sticker, it must be new" :)

8 hours ago, RahulR said:

I was just wondering if anybody else actually puts the Intel or nVIDIA SLI stickers on their case. Personally I think it looks amazing, I'd definitely put the nVIDIA, Intel, Windows, etc. stickers on. It's just that I never see YouTubers put the Intel stickers on their PC builds, is it an outdated thing?

i would only put the intel sticker for the processor on it, and maybe the graphics sticker, but not sure

also: only on a build with a pretty new (haswell or skylake) processor that is i5 or i7, i3 or below would not make me truly proud of a system xD

(and also only on small builds, my dad's work pc only has the i5 sticker and my gaming rig doesn't have any stickers)

I find stickers and especially logos horrendous additions to a case. Hell, I even SPECIFICALLY got a PC case that does not have a badge on the front :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.