A smart phone that fits my preference

freexavier

I know little to nothing about choosing phones, since I didn't care much to having one. That is why I'm here, asking some advice on a good phone that will fit my preference.

I look forward to getting a phone that is small enough to be controlled with one hand, high battery life, and an Android OS for better control & customization. I currently own a GEO 402q, given by my parents and also my first personal  phone. I cared little about having a phone or not, but recently been using my phone a lot for something like, watching "videos" while laying down on the bed than using my desktop, I find it more comfortable that way.

My preference:

1. I want it small and light weight, no larger than my GEO 402q, dimensions being (Width=2.5inch, Height=0.4inch, Length=5inch)(Weight=123grams) with the phone laying down. I have good eyes to be able to see small texts.

2. I want the battery life and power efficiency to be good, that the phone will stay cool. (The actual reason why I made this post, so I can find a good phone with high battery life.)

3. I want it to be an Android OS, for control and customization.

Edit: 4. And performance too, just being good enough will do. My GEO 402q performance is already good enough for me, and its a cheap phone. So there is certainly a better performing phones out there.

Edit: Budget is around 210 USD, but you can still suggest higher priced phones.

Edit: Note: My GEO 402q costs around 60 USD.

Any good suggestions of a phone that will fit my preference? Any help will be appreciated.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

If you won't go bigger than 4 inch, well than what you have is about as good as it's going to get...

Most 4 inch phones are only dual-core and are really cheap, but awful.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

4 minutes ago, Aytex said:

budget?

Around 210 USD, but you can still suggest higher priced ones.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

2 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

If you won't go bigger than 4 inch, well than what you have is about as good as it's going to get...

Most 4 inch phones are only dual-core and are really cheap, but awful.

Doesn't have to be good, but just enough. The GEO 402q's performance is already good enough for me, and it's a cheap phone. So there are better ones out there, for sure.

4 minutes ago, freexavier said:

Doesn't have to be good, but just enough. The GEO 402q's performance is already good enough for me, and it's a cheap phone. So there are better ones out there, for sure.

Why not stick with it if the perfomance is good enough? The problem is that almost no brand still makes 4 inch phones and if they do they're extreme budget devices with terrible specs.

Just now, GoldenBE said:

Why not stick with it if the perfomance is good enough? 

It's a cheap and given phone to me. The thing I'm really looking for is battery life. And performance will just follow.

4 minutes ago, freexavier said:

It's a cheap and given phone to me. The thing I'm really looking for is battery life. And performance will just follow.

Look into the Moto G (1st gen) it's pretty much one of the smallest phones with decent specs out there.

Difficult site to navigate through, but there is some nice stuff on it.

http://www.dx.com/s/4.0%22?category=526

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

58 minutes ago, GoldenBE said:

Look into the Moto G (1st gen) it's pretty much one of the smallest phones with decent specs out there.

56 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Difficult site to navigate through, but there is some nice stuff on it.

http://www.dx.com/s/4.0%22?category=526

I'll check them out.