Logitech G402 Hyperion Gaming Mouse Review.

Sir Asvald

Hello Guys, and welcome to my first ever review of the Logitech G402.

Spoiler

IMG_0281_zpswpflc2jk.jpg

IMG_0283_zpsdeju9uad.jpg

IMG_0285_zpsmc6kiyde.jpg

The mouse feels nice when using it, while holding the mouse it fits completely fine with no issues at all. My wrist does start to hurt when playing for long hours.

For the Button layout, it can be very awkward when pressing the buttons I have to move my wrist in order to get the button that I need to press.

My conclusion for the Mouse, Feels very good in the hand, Buttons can be bit of a problem when trying to press them. Also, the buttons can be accidently pressed. I’ve had happen to me when I play Black Ops 3, Modern Warfare 2 and other games.

Sore is 8/10

The Gaming App for controlling the mouse.

Spoiler

631c6b2198c282f6654d65c30ffc8c46.png

b7d03965cfd198c5b3463b8a165b1138.png

cc56f73472a1ea736dc7ec2789baa4d0.png

I like how they allow you to modify each button for each game or app, also setting up your own DPI levels as well. Also, the other cool feature that I like; Being able to export your own profile for each game, which can be very helpful. 

The only problem which the Application or the mouse does not have, the ability to change the colour for the LED, only allows one which is blue, which is okay-ish, but it would be nice to have multiple colours, due to its price range of the mouse.

Conclusion for The app: Overall, amazing app, allows me to create profiles for each game and lets me control the buttons. One tiny thing does kind of bother me, not having the feature to change the mouse colour LED.

Application Score: 9/10

Thanks for looking at my first review! I hope you liked it! :D Please give me any feedback! It'll help me a lot. :D 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

So you tell us your wrist starts to hurt after playing for a long time, that it is hard to press some of the buttons and that you accidently pressed them, but still you give it a 8/10 without loosing any words about the material, sensor, cable or the mouse wheel.

After reading your review I would think it's a terrible mouse.

I would like to see a lot more information.

5 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

So you tell us your wrist starts to hurt after playing for a long time, that it is hard to press some of the buttons and that you accidently pressed them, but still you give it a 8/10 without loosing any words about the material, sensor, cable or the mouse wheel.

After reading your review I would think it's a terrible mouse.

I would like to see a lot more information.

I play for a good 3-5 hours with breaks obviously . Also, because I'm new to using these "gaming mice" I do actually press the buttons but accident. I've been using a normal dell mouse for the past couple of years now. Like, I said, new to making reviews. So Yeah. I'll miss out on a few things. :P

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.