Cannot post using safari, chrome or pretty much any other standard ios browser!!!

It seems that after the forum update, it has now been made impossible to post on the forum using an ios device, and I think android may be the same. I have tied safari and chrome, and whenever pressing submit, it says "fields were left blank" when in fact everything was filled in. I started brainstorming what browsers may work and I cam across puffin browser. And yes as a matter of fact, this does work, I suppose it is because its java capabilties. So then why not just use puffin broswer? Well, there are many reasons, very slow, eats up battery very quickly, is very hard to use, and would just rather use another ios browser. So then I was wondering if anybody had a suggestion how I could post using safari, and hopefully it gets fixed soon.

3 minutes ago, QueenDemetria said:

Pretty sure my iPhone doesn't do that(typing this on a iPhone 4)

Edit: Yep, works for me, and I used Safari.

I dont know, I am actually using an ipad air 2 which should definitely be compatible.

When you press Submit, does the page reload, and say that fields were left blank, or does it prevent you from submitting and tell you that fields were left blank without reloading the page?

HTTP/2 203

3 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

When you press Submit, does the page reload, and say that fields were left blank, or does it prevent you from submitting and tell you that fields were left blank without reloading the page?

It doesn't even reload, will not let me submit, and tells me the fields were blank.

1 minute ago, Blade of Grass said:

Can you go to http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/ and get a link for your browser?

I am unable to reproduce this error on my iPhone 6s iOS 9.2.1

Sure

7 minutes ago, thutzell13579 said:

It doesn't even reload, will not let me submit, and tells me the fields were blank.

Sure

This is the link it gave me. whatsmybrowser.org/b/3OZYPM4

7 minutes ago, thutzell13579 said:

Sure

8 minutes ago, Blade of Grass said:

Can you go to http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/ and get a link for your browser?

I am unable to reproduce this error on my iPhone 6s iOS 9.2.1

And while we are on the topic, I have another bug to report. On the top of the screen, right side where it says online users, has a bell and a mailbox sign, everything is merged together. It is not that big of a deal because it still allows for functionality, but looks weird and makes me press buttons I don't mean to. See attached pictures.

image.png

image.png

4 minutes ago, thutzell13579 said:

And while we are on the topic, I have another bug to report. On the top of the screen, right side where it says online users, has a bell and a mailbox sign, everything is merged together. It is not that big of a deal because it still allows for functionality, but looks weird and makes me press buttons I don't mean to. See attached pictures.

Yeah, this should be fixed in the near future. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

1 minute ago, Blade of Grass said:

Yeah, this should be fixed in the near future. 

Good to know, do you know when it is going to be fixed?

9 hours ago, thutzell13579 said:

Are you sure that you had actually filled in all the fields? If other people using the exact same iOS version (and therefore browser/rendering engine version) are unable to reproduce this, I suspect that the problem is on your end, not the site or the browser's.

9 hours ago, thutzell13579 said:

Good to know, do you know when it is going to be fixed?

The rendering bug will be fixed in the next couple of months, but it requires significant theme changes to make it work.

HTTP/2 203