H100i GTX is not cooling my CPU

When I turn on my pc it shuts down after a couple of seconds after booting, somethmes the blue screen of death will come up then shut down my pc this started happening after installing new fans to my radiator and removed my rear exhaust fans and 1 front intake fan, when I leave my pc off after an hour I tried again then my cpu temp is at 90-100, I can max out the cpu fan rpm to max and pc will still shut down need help asap please

did you turn up your pump speed?

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

3 hours ago, KingPho said:

When I turn on my pc it shuts down after a couple of seconds after booting, somethmes the blue screen of death will come up then shut down my pc this started happening after installing new fans to my radiator and removed my rear exhaust fans and 1 front intake fan, when I leave my pc off after an hour I tried again then my cpu temp is at 90-100, I can max out the cpu fan rpm to max and pc will still shut down need help asap please

Could the cooler be installed incorrectly? Did you put any thermal compound?

maybe you put on too much Thermal compound and its insulating the CPU instead of dispersing the heat. Is your case really quiet? it could be a bad pump if it is. The pump is noticeably loud so thats a good way to find out.  

36 minutes ago, shadowbyte said:

did you turn up your pump speed?

I actually tried and i ramped it up till the pump was max and still no help i was still about 100c till my pc started lagging then got the blue screen at home screen

35 minutes ago, Tyler Criswell said:

Could the cooler be installed incorrectly? Did you put any thermal compound?

Everything has been fine for about a year till i swapped out the fans on the radiator, i did not remove the whole cooler just to switch fans

28 minutes ago, jpow007 said:

maybe you put on too much Thermal compound and its insulating the CPU instead of dispersing the heat. Is your case really quiet? it could be a bad pump if it is. The pump is noticeably loud so thats a good way to find out.  

No this all happened once i swapped my fans, this pc has been running good for about a year till now when i swapped my fans, i had enough time to ramp the pump atleast to max on the corsair program till it didnt work then pc started lagging then got the blue screen