Corsair H115i, Too Loud?

Is it just me or is the Corsair h115i fans way to loud. I have it set to quiet in Corsair Link. Just wondering if this was normal or should I RMA it?

I have them mounted below the radiator pulling air from outside of the case. I did exactly what the instructions told me to do.

My setup is as follows:

• Corsair Graphite Series 780T
  • ASUS Maximus VIII Formula
  • Intel i7 6700K
  • G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200
  • EVGA Nivida GTX 980ti
  • Corsair RM Series RM1000 1000 watt PSU
  • Corsair Hydro Series™ H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
  • SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 Internal Solid State Drive
  • LG Internal 24x SuperMulti DVD Rewriter

i have corsair h105 liquid cooler and its near silent and keeping my cpu at 1.345V at 25c idle and 45C when gaming

Mine is pretty loud. It keeps my CPU at 27c while idle and doesn't go above 49cc while gaming. I did a stress test and it still never went above 54c on the silent profile.

Fixed problem by replacing the stock fans with Corsair Air Series AF140 CO-9050017-RLED 140mm Red LED Quiet Edition High Airflow Fan. 

The AF series weren't designed for radiators, especially not for radiators as dense as the ones on the Corsair CLCs. I assume you'll just get worse cooling performance. 

The stock fans shouldn't be loud at all in quiet mode. They should be nearly silent at that speed. Go to manual mode and change the fan speed percentage to see if it'll even respond to inputs. Somethings Corsair Link bugs out, and the fans aren't actually running at the speed you want them to. 

Build Log - Liquid Black Fury

I tried everything. Going in and setting up my own curve and still the lowest RPM was just to loud. The AF Series fans that I do works great. I still don't get above the 85c mark and am happy with that.

Now I did notice that the stock fans did keep it a tad bit cooler but not that much.

Temp capture.PNG