Would it be ok?

Highguy
2 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Seems good to me!

My current build :

Hurricane Mk.I

• CPU - Intel Core i5-4690K @ 4.6 GHz ~ 1.25V
  • Cooling - Corsair H60 2013 Edition
  • Motherboard - Gigabyte Z97MX-Gaming 5 (mATX)
  • RAM - 16 GB DDR3-1600 Avexir Core Series (Red LEDs)
  • GPU - XFX Radeon R9 Fury X @ 1100/500 MHz -24 mV
  • Case - CoolerMaster MasterCase Pro 3
  • SSD - 256 GB ADATA SX900
  • HDD - 1 TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM
  • PSU - Corsair RM750 (750W 80+ Gold)
  • Display - LG 34UM67-P Ultrawide (Freesync)
  • Keyboard - CM Storm Quickfire TK (Cherry MX Red) + CM Masterkeys Pro S RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
  • Mouse - Razer DeathAdder 2013
  • Audio - Sennheiser HD598 SE with detachable mic
  • OS - Windows 10 Home Edition
  • VR - Lenovo Explorer Windows Mixed Reality Headset
  • Laptop - ASUS K501LX with i7-5500U and GTX 950M

I have a feeling you could get as good or better cooling for less money with certain air coolers.  If you are going to pay that much already, it would probably be worth going for a dual 120 rad

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

get better cooler, and take a second look at that powersupply (it could be just right but its probably to much...)

I don't know, I'm above my budget.

Then get a different (cheaper) air cooler.  Some will outperform that liquid cooler.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Do you have any good air cooler to propose?

The "go-to" seems to be the 212 evo.  I've got a 9900max that is normally much more expensive but with a sale and rebate it was $25 :)

I know Linus showed the Silver Arrow Extreme beating the H80i, even with extra fans but that one is as costly as what you've got there... it just would perform better :),

7 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Do you have any good air cooler to propose?

cooler master hyper 212 evo

Noctua NH U9B SE2

If you get a silent GPU and some silent case fans + that Noctua cooler you'll get a near silent pc ;)

oh ps that gpu seems overpriced, the msi version ( 980TI 6GB ) is only $670 on amazon.com