Those new "Like" replacements seem buggy

C0LL0SS0S

Okey, I am trying to make it as short as possible.

I am using IE to Access the Forum, (work and stuff), and it seems that those Buttons at the buttom: Funny, Helpful, informative etc. are very hard to click since they can only be clicked when you are in a small correct spot with your mouse. Would love to see this spot becoming bigger since I like the idea behind it a lot.

Hope you guys get it, altough I did a bad Job at explaining the Problem :P

Greets

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Just now, Minzo said:

IE user here as well. I have the same problem.

Also the "Show more" button does not work.

didn't notice that but yes, its also broken ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Chrome user here, I dont have this problem, seems like there is an invisible hitbox around the buttons which i can just press so yeah

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

@Minibois I can click it too but its just a pain because the hitbox seems very small and off a bit

I will pass it on, but this is an IE specific bug, which makes it hard to fix and very low on our triage list. Edge works fine as far as I know, so I suggest you switch to Edge, Chrome or Firefox.

HTTP/2 203

14 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

I will pass it on, but this is an IE specific bug, which makes it hard to fix and very low on our triage list. Edge works fine as far as I know, so I suggest you switch to Edge, Chrome or Firefox.

Sure, I normally use Chrome anyway its just that I can't Switch it here at work. But thanks for passing it on