Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

My dad's HDD in his PC is starting to show signs of dying and I would love to be able to upgrade his PC to an SSD to give him a little speed boost and replace the dying drive.

SSDs are definitely the future and I hope to see everyone implementing them into their computers.

This sdd with its panthery name and its amazing speed shall be mine for thow getting and thow added to setup. This sdd is thow art of the being that is panther and being that is my setup. This sdd would give my knights amazing speed and win us thow war vs banna kingdom. This thow should be mine in thow pc.

There is no better solution to making your computer faster. I don't care if you're running an old P4. Stick an SSD in there and you will feel the difference. I've only got a 128 GB in my machine now, so upping to 240 would be awesome!!!

I want to move to a fully SSD system. I have a small ssd right now after building my first computer and now that i've done a bit of SSD i can't go back. Winning this would be great. 

Everyone should have an SSD for pure speed.  Faster reads and writes allow you to enjoy your games, projects and everyday use with less waiting!

I want this SSD (would be my first) so i can use it as a boot drive and have much faster turn on, shutdown speed.

I think everyone should strive to get an SSD due to the ability to store and access data very rapidly.

Id want the SSD to give to a buddy of mine, his computer took nearly 7 hours to upgrade from win 8.1 to 10.

I would like an ssd rather than my Frankenstein of 4 drives totaling 1tb and 300 gbs. Everyone should have a ssd, i just don't have one because I don't have much to spare :(.

this would be a big upgrade for my brothers computer and a grate B Day gift. grate job guys keep it up.

I've never had an SSD, but would absolutely love to have one.  I am currently saving up to buy an SSD, but if I win this, I wouldn't have to.

I think everyone should have an SSDs because computers are so fast now that only thing holding you back is the time it takes to load your programs. And if you still play Skyrim its almost a must. Haha.

Why all people need SSD's --A 3 y/o Dell W/ i7 & 16gb of ram should not take 3 minutes to boot because of its slow 1tb HDD

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 XX Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer XX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory XX GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II XX Case: Phanteks Evolve ATX XX Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB SSD ; Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD; Western Digital Caviar Blue 3TB HDD XX PSU: Thermaltake SMART 550W 80+ Bronze 

If you don't have an ssd in your rig that cute neighbor girl will laugh at you and leave when she finally comes over after months of you asking her to.

I'm building an HTPC/ Home server, so an SSD would be nice for fast boots since all it will have for storage is a WD Blue.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

Its the best way to make your PC faster. It might not add FPS, but it's the most noticeable day to day performance increase you can buy.

I would use the ssd to store games to keep the loading times down and keep the playing time up.  Since i just have a hard drive.

I would love the SSD because I am currently working on my first budget PC and money saved in one area would allow for better components in another; plus, speed is never a bad thing 

I want a new SSD for more of that quick storage! pew! pew! pew!

The slow speed of my mechanical hard drive just isn't cutting it for video editing and gaming anymore. An SSD would really help. I think pretty much any power user should consider an SSD at this point.

I have never owned an SSD in my life, only having one 1 TB WD HDD for roughly 3 years. I really think everyone should have the ability to have a faster boot time that I never experienced :).

I think everyone should have an ssd because booting up a computer takes much less time. Without a quick boot times, you cannot participate in the flash deal of flux capacitors that ends at midnight when it is 11:59pm. Without getting a deal on the capacitor, you cannot buy the item because you do not have enough money saved up. By not obtaining the capacitor, you are not able to time travel and save your father from his death. As a result your mother will be miserable for the rest of her life living with an abusive cheater. Now you wouldn't want your mother to be miserable and to have your father die because you did not have an ssd in you computer now, would you?

I already have an SSD in my rig. While the SSD is an older one, OCZ Agility 3, I can no longer go back to HDDs. I have already saw the truth that is the PC Master Race! So with this new drive, I can bless my rig with the latest the PCMR can bestow upon it.