Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I dont have a SSD and my current hhd is slowly dieing so a new SSD would be usefull

I have an older 120gb SSD. It was the best purchase I have probably ever made for my PC. Everything runs so much smoother on an SSD(IF YOU DO EVERYTHING CORRECTLY). I love it dearly but I think its time to upgrade to a newer SSD with a bit more space.  Fingers crossed I can win something....Best of luck everyone.

I would love a ssd so I could finally add on to the 500gb hdd that i have. I am from Guatemala (a country under Mexico), and it was very expensive to get all the parts for my pc, so by getting this ssd I could not only improve my pc without having to pay double for parts, and I can at last experience what it is like to get boot times under 2 min. 

Why are ssd's important? Ssd's are the future to storage, while they aren't as fast as m.2 and pci-e express, they are a very big improvement to slow bulky hdd's.

Everyone should have an SSD because there would be less waiting and more playing in games where you have to wait for other players to load. Saves time for everyone!

I currently have a 128 gb ssd that I use as a boot drive and to store all my personal files, photos, music, etc and it is starting to get full so winning this new ssd would be amazing for file storage and potentially even some games.

I think everyone should have at least one ssd in there computer to use as a boot drive because they startup a lot quicker and they can process data more efficiently

I need an SSD as my current hard drive is completely full of pictures of cats... An ssd would allow me (or anyone else) to not only have even more pictures of cats, but also open all the cat pictures anyone could want by just by pressing ctrl+O!! Thanks to the superior read times it could show allllll the cats without lagging out like a conventional hard drive, as it struggles to pull up data for gb's worth of cat photos. I could even play nyan cat videos on loop at the same time. 

if this isnt a good enough reason, then do it for mr bigglesworth....

20946.jpg

I would love to win an SSD because i dont have one and it would speed up my boot times nicely as well as give me some more storage.
An ssd is good for there speeds and reliability and the tech is growing at a fast rate at the moment.

I would love an SSD. A single 1tb western digital blue isnt doing the job anymore.

PLZ I NEED THIS i am a content creator and editing from a 320gb laptop hardrive is killing my workflow, please i need this linus plz 

I used to have a simple RAID0 setup with two 128Gs, but one failed after 2 years, and I lost all my stuff.

Since then I purchased a Samsung 250G at bestbuy as a steal as some employee marked it as 50% off clearance. But that was over a year ago as well, and things are getting tight now space wise. I have had to uninstall some programs and move them to the 2TB storage. I would love to use RAID again for that sweet sweet speed.2tfQonf.png

Everyone should have at least 1 SSD for the system OS, minimum. PC boot speeds and main system programs (Drivers and anti-virus) need to load fast with the system, unless your cool with sitting at your desk for an extra 2 minutes. Take 2 minutes x365 days and that's over 12 hours. You are going to loose 12 hours of your life, every year, waiting for your computer to start. Unacceptable.

I will really love to have an SSD since i don't have one. A friend of mine has the same rig i have but he owns an SSD so once i checked out his computer and how fast it's in term of booting and opening apps i realized that i should have one but unfortunately i'm off budget these days.
I hope i can one of these :) 

I recently decided to build my first computer, which is a dream I've had for about 7 years and just never had the money to do. I would love an SSD to really make my first build something to be proud of!

After having a 120Gb SSD chugging along for the last couple of years, I really need an upgrade. This would be an amazing thing if I won.

i am  building my first computer  this would help me  cut costs down on parts for it.  also  from what I can see SSDs load operating systems faster  so I think they make great storage drives for operating systems  anchoring crease startup and shutdown.  I saw the video where an SSD was able to shut down and restart in about 40 seconds.

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Ssds are better and bad ass.  Nuff said.  

Sincerely,

Caleb/Beast Man/OG KUSH

p.s. I don't smoke it just feels right! 

I need a new SSD since my current one sucks its a 250gb ssd and i would love to put it in RAID 0 but sadly cant due to having little to no money to do the simply things in life and would be nice to have an extra ssd in general since they are great for storing data and transfering data and love seeing the transfer speed past 100mbs. Also LINUS IS my idol an favorite YouTube channel

Everyone should have one for the sake of those sweet booting time.

I need one because I don't have one. (Used to, but it died during a blackout).

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

CPU AMD A8-7650K || Motherboard Asrock mini iTX FM2A88X-ITX+ || RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || GPU ASUS STRIX GTX950 || Case BitFenix Prodigy || Storage Kingston SSD 128GB & WD 2TB HDD || PSU EVGA 650GS || Display ASUS VE228 21.5'' || CPU Cooling Noctua NH-D15 || Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue || Mouse Corsair M60 || Sound 4xJBL Speakers

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I've never used an SSD in my life, only a 500GB 2.5" hard drive that's been in commission over the last 6 years. An SSD would do wonders to my system! Thanks LMG!

CPU: Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz, base-clock) Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: Asus Z97-E RAM: (2 x 4GB) Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR3-1600 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 380 STRIX Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Thermaltake SMART 750W HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

When I built my first computer 2 years ago I had no idea how to install Windows 7.  Turns out I installed Windows 7 multiple times but did not discover this until many months later when I was beginning to run out of space in my SSD.  Now I am limited to what I can download, specifically programs that I need to use for school.

I think I should win because I don't have an ssd AT ALL in my computer or as a secondary use (I know I'm going to get a lot of crap for saying this but) I have an xbox one the hard drive is full its REALLY SLOW, and the 14th is my birthday. :D

A new SSD would bring life to my old PC. Boot ups would be alot shorter if I had that ssd as my main boot ssd. and hey a SSD is just amazing in general

I want this SSD, cause with it i could FINALLY get one at the first place :D My Drive history consists out of HDD's only, and my current PC is using a 160 GB (yes. 160) HDD, cause i cant afford any better, so some more capacity wouldn't be bad. Also i would love, to find out whether the difference made by SSD's is THAT big, since i never had one and the SMART parameters show me, that my HDD is about to die.

Cheers ;)

I'd love to have a bigger ssd, the 128 sandisk I've got is great but full! Windows is snappy with a ssd and creative software takes ages to load on a mechanical disk but seconds on a ssd. Anyone can benefit from the faster load times and more responsive desktop though!

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

I want to win this so I can add on to my laptop and put more of my music and editing software and some extra games,music,and movies on it. I'm not asking for to much. 64GB will do just fine. Thanks.