Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I've never even held a SSD xD Would love to have one in my system though!!

I have never had an SSD and would love one but I'm a student and can't afford one at the moment which sucks because my HDD is by far the slowest part of my PC 

And also I think everyone should have an SSD because they make your whole system so much faster; from boot times to the speed you can load programs and games.

Would be very grateful if I won:)

I don't have an SSD in my laptop, and the HDD is very slow, takes ages to boot.

Having an SSD would make the computer faster and more reliable, having lesser moving parts inside.

Everyone should use SSDs... it's the future! xD

Thanks for the giveaway!

My 120Gb SSD is full and would love an SSD to put games on!

Only thing missing to make my daily driver laptop run really well is to upgrade the stock HDD to an SSD, I´m loosing a bit of space I´m not using but increasing the response and load times greatly.

Would be a very nice addition!

I don´t have a catchphrase...

My 120 gb boot drive is out of space and windows 10 is freaking out about it.

It currently takes me 10 minutes to get from boot to the login screen on my laptop I use for school the ssd will help as it will make the boot times 20 times faster. Everyone should have an ssd in there system as they have been getting cheaper over the years and unlike mechanical drives they are less prone to fails well except from lots of write cycles they are really convenient and I will never go back to hdds. .

I want the SSD because Im gearing up to build my first PC and Id like an SSD for essential functions and boot.

(not a sob story) I recently fixed a laptop and want to give it to my father as his macbook pro is old and was bad in the first place. This along with the 750gb HDD already in it would make a great computer for his CAD drawings.

It would be awesome to win one of these SSDs because my Hdd just died  a couple of days ago. Anyway good luck to everyone.

Fan of the show from the Philippines!

I have two hard drives. One 500 gb western digital and one 250 gig seagate. Both are almost full and older than 4 years. And one of then i bought refurbished. I've always wanted an ssd but could'nt afford it. Most of my hardware is 2nd hand. Its always been my dream to have a modern computer or atleast some modern parts.

But now that im saving up to marry my gf, that goal is my new dream. I hope to win this because i dont think i will ever be able to afford this in my married life

My laptop boots very slow, not talking about my Cad (2D/3D) program's, eclipse etc. that I Need, It take me soooo long to load these that i can even make a meal before it has loaded. I'll use the SSD to improve the loading speed of these things and bring New life into my laptop. I just cant afford a New laptop sinds I don't have a job yet. (I use the program's to make a portfolio so i can find a job easier).

Everyone should have one because the loading speeds are just what everyone needs these days. They are easier and better then HDD's and i think more reliable. My HDD has soooo many Bad sectors that i need to replace it and it isnt even that old.

Go SSD's, I hope Bigger SSD's will get cheaper so I can Buy a 1TB to replace my HDD.

I'm fairly new to world of PC and finally built my first gaming pc since the laptop I used is acting up after 4 years of gaming in college. I finally assembled the PCa month ago without an ssd due to tight budget, learned about ssd about 2 or 3 months back but not really sure if it makes a difference since I haven't use one or seen the performance in person. Hope this giveaway give me a reason to learn the potential of SSD!

I could always use a new SSD especially a faster one with more storage to go along side my old 120GB sandisk.  Everybody in the world should have an SSD because they are fast and reliable and will aid the machines in taking over the world! 

i have a 10 year 500 GB Harddrive. im not having problems with space, im having problems with un-needed crap that was downloaded 10 years ago and it would take weeks of non-stop deleting to clear it off. plus weird viruses that i just cant seem to get off

Everyone should have an ssd, (though I currently don't) because not only are they quicker than hdd's, but they are more reliable as well! Basically ssd are sweet and everyone should buy one.

I bought my boot SSD a few years back, 120 gigs. It is full constantly and I never add anything to it. Stuff just loves to install to the C drive. Having another SSD to put certain games and applications on would be amazing. A SSD increases boot times so dramatically, I have pains every time a launch a computer that does not have a SSD.

I'm building my first PC and have a 120gb SSD already that is almost full and can't afford a larger one at the moment. If I could get this larger Apacer one then I can replace my current one and gift it to a friend of mine who suffers from the struggle of HDD boot times. It'd be a win-win. No one should have to live a life subjected to the horror of sub-SSD boot times.

I currenly own a 840 evo 120 gb and it has changed everything! So if i win ill give this one to my sister for her laptop.

Because I needs more storage for games. Since I've begin to use a SSD, I was never able to withstand the slowness of HDD. But ECC with an SSD 0_o

I am making a animation/gaming/everyday computer and this ssd would save me a lot of money and will also probably make the system faster 

I have e mechanical hard drive, yes, a mechanical hard drive. I would love a SSD for a boot drive and to keep most of my small files on it. An SSD should be an important component of every PC because of not only the fast boot times, but less noise and even less power consumption.

Hybrid Drive is not gud :( (actually it's not that bad, but an SSD would be nice)