Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

cool

Canadian Top Gear fan, tech lover and cyclist :P  Build: A10 7870k-Gigabyte FM2A68HM-HD2- G.Skill 2133Mhz 2x4gb- Cooler Master Elite 335-Antec Earthwatts 500w 80+ Bronze

#RIPTopGear :(

I'm building my first computer and an SSD would be AWESOME!! Load screens in games drive me nuts

I need a new SSD for my games as my current one is filled up

Hy, i would love to have a new SSD, i was thinking to switch my old hard drive (in my workstation) with an ssd as i have in my laptop. Thanks and keep up the good videos :)

I need one of these SSDs because my computer as of now is running off of a Seagate one TB hard drive. It takes forever to load games and to start up my computer, and it is driving me crazy. Thank you in advance

having no ssd is no necessarily ideal haha. i really hope i'll win so i could use this for a boot ssd.

I want an SSD  so I can build a gaming desktop, since my laptop currently hates me for what I do on it.

Well, my gaming desktop rig is currently relying on a 500GB laptop HDD pirated from a horrible, evil, waste-of-space, paperweight ACER notebook jammed into the SSD slot as its only form of storage. A new drive would turn my rig into the beautiful pillar of the master race that it could be.

P.S that old laptop had a hilarious operation done on it wherein we ripped open the lower chassis, because it wasn't designed to be opened, with a dremmel and wire cutters so that we could clean enough dust and fluff to stuff an armchair. Then we glued the plastic vent off something else over the gaping hole with CA. We also may have knocked a few blades off the fan. Still works.

I would like a SSD in my system because I currently don't have one. I also believe that everyone should have an SSD in their systems because hey, why not? They're getting cheaper all the time and growing in sizes, so what reason is there not to have one as a boot drive? 

I have a 120, and it's getting full quickly, so a 240 would make my life a bit less stressfull ;)

and I'm wondering if the question: why everyone should have an SSD? wasn't a retorical one.

... SSD's are so much faster that at least for the system You need to have one

Why do I want this SSD? Because I like playing games, not watching them load.

I have a hard drive that is almost full and its really slow, so i would get more space and maybe a speed up for my computer.

a

Running cache on dedicated SSDs is a great, and rendering to them is even better. The one that I have is low capacity, would love a better one!

Everyone should install their OS on SSDs, much better boot up time.

There are undeniably many reasons, why I want to offer a good home for at least one of the homeless Apacers. To feed and pet it and to enjoy countless happy moments together as a family (picture us booting together with family in the sunset).

a) I still cannot understand why anyone even makes laptops without a SSD. It simply boosts your computer AT LEAST 5x, compared to what you had, in general performance. Once on SSD, there is no going back.

b) I need a SSD for a laptop that I plan to refurbish for Her. Its a 5yr old.. ok, maybe seven.. (It has a Vista sticker) HP 2230s, a handful of tweaking, but with 4 gigs of RAM, SSD, above averge CPU and crap*y graphics, it should work out quite a beast. You see, without SSD there is no chance that I get boyfriend-points out of that.

c) How cool would that be, if I could say that "The SSD for this little laptop I got from Canada, its the cool country from the other side of the blue planet". (Please get it signed by Linus, so that I could say that the laptop is worth more, than it actually is without lying).

d) My friends always ask me about what brand tech they should buy and where (As it is for probably most of the posters here). If it wasn't for the advice it could almost feel like they want to brag about what cool stuff they are buying. But I am happy that I can unbox stuff, install stuff while not paying for stuff. Anyways, I would probably then say, if asked about tech that is available by Apacer, that "Oh get an Apacer! You know I got an Apacer in my GF laptop and its blazing fast. Its been working error free for two years now and given that its in her hands thats like five human years!"'

e) So you see, I really deserve one.

f) pick me! pick me!

It is stupid to be stupid.

I have a 240 gig ssd and it is almost full so I would like to expand my storage

My laptop hard drive is failing on me and it would be really nice not to have to reinstall my OS every couple of weeks when my boot files get corrupted. (No, it's not because of inappropriate material on the interwebs) I may be new to this forum but I'm obsessed with the LTT YouTube channel and look forward to each upload. Thanks for the awesome coverage at CES! 

I'd like a SSD so I can get much faster loading times for my OS and games. Everyone should have a SSD because they're so much faster than traditional forms of storage such as HDDs which allows for them to boot into their system, start programs, and load files much faster than before. The only problem is that they're more expensive than HDDs which is another reason I want a SSD. I'm broke as hell.

In a world where gottagofast is the norm you just cant achieve that without an ssd.

Can i has ssd ? (i'm currently squatting my father's while he is abroad :( )

After having two hard drives fail on me within the last year I think switching over to an SSD will be a breath of fresh air, and the faster speeds never hurt anyone :P .

I believe that I should win the ssd, so i can duct tape it to the back of my phone, so that I can dual boot ios with android and take 540mb/s worth of sequential selfies. Dual boot because 1) ios will get me Instagram followers, and 2) android because then I won't have to jump of a cliff for being an ios pleb. After filling the ssd with 240gb of 540mb/s worth of selfies, I guess I will just either feed it to my dog (fittingly called panther) and then put my dog inside my node 202 because who cares about airflow #slicksaysitsok? 

I am building a new desktop and i NEED a boot SSD, i feel, when i go from friends boot SSDs to my boot HDD, that everyone deserves a boot SSD and those that don't have one are forever burdened.

I would love one of those SSDs! My computer currently has a 128GB HDD and literally takes 10-15 minutes to read all the system files. My computer is definitely compatible with this size SSD so it would be a big win-win to have one of these in my system.

I think I should win because I currently have 3 2.5" mechanical drives from old PS3's in my pc....I'm kinda embarrassed....

An SSD is a fantastic addition to any system. It will save loading and boot times, and make most people happier about their systems.