Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

In my opinion everybody should have an SSD because no one deserves to suffer minutes long loading time on their high end gaming rig.

I've only got a 120 GB boot ssd and I don't have any games on it and its already filling up. I just want dat dank read an write speed, and so should everyone else.

I would like one to update my stepmothers laptop. She got a new Toshiba from work and it is driving here up the wall that it has a 500GB platter drive, and my SSD equipped plastic macbook with Linux is running rings around it. Can you help me help my family :D . #PCMR

I'm really hurtin for a new drive after my old 1tb drive died and I had to replace with a 8+ year old  500gb.  OMG booting takes so                                                      long.

I want another SSD other than my current 120GB one...

So thanks for reading guys, if this post sucked, I'm not sure what you can do, but if you liked it, go 'head and hit that like button, or maybe add me as a friend. Otherwise, go subscribe to LinusTechTips on YouTube, follow them on Twitch, follow @LinusTech on Twitter, and support them by using their affiliate code on Amazon, buying a cool T-shirt, or supporting them directly on this community forum.

I recently gave my old build to my cousin but I didn't have an SSD to put into it. It'd be nice if I could add one to it.

Wookie here,

My 7 year old rig just got a few upgrades early this year, (MSI 390, i5 6600k) but it turns out my 7 year old SSD has crapped out on me. Since I was broke from the upgrades and my new school semester costs, I had to reinstall my windows on my HDD. It feels like windows takes so long to boot up and file transfer makes me wanna take a nap. It would be awesome if I was able to get a new SSD to become apart of my PC!

I believe that everyone needs an SSD because SSDs are the fastest and most efficient storage devices for PCs and other devices. SSDs are more reliable, faster, and have a longer life expectancy than any other drive. If everyone had an SSD instead of their regular drives and storage devices, storage technology would be pushed to create even better and bigger drives which pushes our technology possibilities forward.

Thanks for the giveaway Apacer. Goodluck to everyone that entered!

I currently have a 120GB SSD in my system, so an upgrade would most definitely be nice. As for why everyone should use one, I die a little every time I boot up my laptop which runs on a HDD, sometimes even thinking it's broken due to how slowly it takes to boot up.

My steam library is 120GB (small) and i have no hard drive for my pc, i have to use my laptop one which has all of the Acer bloatware and is slowing down, and i may have dropped my laptop with the hard drive in it a few times

55A-Allfate: CPU: i5-4690k, RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600mhz, Mobo: z97 sli krait edition, Case: Zalman Z9 Neo white, PSU: Rosewill Hive 750

Standard drives are great for storage, but for files that need to be accessed regularly, an SSD is a must!

I want a new ssd because the one I have now is almost full and I need more space.

I5 3570k, Direct CUII 660ti, intel 330 180gb ssd, Asus maximus V formula.

"Woody" fully wooden computer case http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/26658-fully-wooden-computer-case-woody/

"Resurrection" a custom desk with and open design http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/74736-custom-desk-with-and-open-design-resurrection/

I need an SSD really bad! My new system is very good, but it has one disadvantage... a harddrive:(. Since I have spent all of my money on the other parts I did'nt have any money left for new storage.-_- Now I use an old 500MB harddrive that I still had from my old pc.

Everyone should have an SSD (or at least a boot SSD), because waiting 2 minutes before your pc has booted up is just not worth it!>:(  With an SSD your pc is up and running in no time!xD The only disadvantage of this wonderful piece of art is the price...:/ 

That's why this is the best opportunity for anyone with a harddrive!

I would love a new Apacer ssd, becaude first Apacer have been the only ssd's i have own so far. Also as bad luck has it my Apacer ssd i have now just died a noble death, it is now honored on a display i have for dead but not forgotten hardware :). Bad thing is ATM i am running no ssd:(

I have 10 gb left on my 250gb HDD. NEED MORE SPACE>> UGH

Canadian Top Gear fan, tech lover and cyclist :P  Build: A10 7870k-Gigabyte FM2A68HM-HD2- G.Skill 2133Mhz 2x4gb- Cooler Master Elite 335-Antec Earthwatts 500w 80+ Bronze

#RIPTopGear :(

i have never owned an SSD, I have been running on 2 TB because when i bult my computer 2 years ago SSD prices were insane and now that they are affordable, i don't money to upgrade my computer to have an SSD... so please, I would really enjoy an SSD to speed up on loading screens and that sweet, sweet upgrade on bootup

I actually never owned an SSD... It'd be nice to not have to wait a good 5-8 minutes for my computer to start after I turn it on every day :/ Not to mention that these SSDs are almost half my current drive capacity! Here's to hoping my luck is good during this week!

I only have a 1TB hard drive and linus always says to have a combination of the 2. I'll use the SDD as boot drive and the HDD for all other things. I think doing that is great for fast boot times.

I would love to swap out my boot drive with something as fast as this!

Why should I win an SSD? Hmmm... to be honest the reason I want to win this is because I've never ever had enough money to buy one. And I would love to know that feeling of having an SSD. If I won this I'd probably be really really really really really happy! ^_^xD

cool

Canadian Top Gear fan, tech lover and cyclist :P  Build: A10 7870k-Gigabyte FM2A68HM-HD2- G.Skill 2133Mhz 2x4gb- Cooler Master Elite 335-Antec Earthwatts 500w 80+ Bronze

#RIPTopGear :(