Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Everyone needs a SSD because it can save so much time when it comes to work and games compared to a hard drive.

I just have a 60gb HHD and it is getting old would love to swap it out, and everyone should be booting off of a SSD fore increase performance.

I want a ssd because ive never had one and I really want to see how fast my computer boots up with one and play video games all night. everyone should stay up all night playing video games using an ssd for silky smooth load speeds.

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

I am using a 5400 rpm drive in my gaming computer as I didn't have the money for a new drive now and, well, it's showing its age. In... Everything. It's slow. So slow. (tears)  

Hello,

Why I need this SSD is first of all I don't have one and secondly I want to show my friends that SSD's are really fast and they can boot your PC in around 10 to 15 seconds and the programs run really fast.

Everyone should purchase a SSD so that there is no one to say that their System is slow and it takes ages to boot up or get a program to run.

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Well I've always been a console gamer and I just was able to afford to buy a good gaming computer. And I was only able to get a 240gb ssd. I want to add on to the storage but I can't becasue I have no money. But when I do I'm going to get a hdd for mass storage.I want to get another ssd but can at the prices their at. I want to further my gaming experience. Well hopefully you choose me if not I want to congratulate the other person's who win 

I would like this ssd because i currently in the market for one to put into my laptop.

I started off my build with just a 7200RPM HDD and no SSD.  Once I got an SSD, me boot was so much shorter and small, random file loads (like games) were soooo much faster. It would be nice to have an additional SSD to put other files, like steam games and virtual machines, onto to run super fast.

Personally i don't have an SSD on my system and don't know who can need that on the system. Completly overpriced at this moment, maybe next years when the $/MB is more attractive...

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE SSD SO I CAN RUN IT IN A RAID WITH MY OTHER SSD TO HAVE ULTRA FAST BOOT TIMES AND APPLICATION LOADING TIMES!! :)

Whoa! :D
Awesome giveaway!
I got into the so-called PC gaming master race about a year ago. I got myself a nice setup but unfortunately I didn't got myself an SSD.
I'm rocking old WD Blue 500GB which is holding both the OS and data, which is no good for my storage of photos and so on :/ I know I should expand my storage but since I'm still learning I can't earn myself money to go and just buy an HDD :/ I already reached out to WD to see if they could support me but unfortunately nothing was found there for me.
Maybe you can help me with speeding my setup all the way up to those SSD speeds <3

Everyone should have an SSD because life is way to short too wait on things. Also we already have loading simulator 2017 (GTAV Online) so who wants a second one of that...

I would love an SSD, it would help my system as its only has WD Greens in raid.

I would like a SSD so i can finally have an SSD boot drive for my personal PC, something that everybody should have.

I would like to give my brothers PC a boost from an old HDD to something quite a bit faster

I want the ssd because I want to store my videos for my newly created youtube channel because it's my hobby to edit videos and edit high quality foto's and sadly don't have a lot of money to spend and can't work because I'm still going to school. For my birthday I got this awesome labtop where I do all of my editing and stuff but it has a real crappy storage 

Thanks in advance 

Everyone needs an SSD even for a old C2D box from 2006 becouse it makes computing that much snappyer. They consume less power, are more reliable and are less hot.

I would like a ssd so i can have faster storage for my games not just os like I have now.

My 640GB HDD is just a bit dated, and slow, and loud, and sloud, and louow, and slououowd, and louooud, and free stuff is dandy.

i want an ssd so i can fail my online tests faster to get it over with. Everyone else should have one to be in the ssd gang, yo

A new SSD would make my system faster and everyone should have an SSD to keep their systems snappy.