Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I want an SSD because I don't currently have one. It would be really nice to have.

I do want one! I can't presently afford to buy a ssd and I don't have one in my system, I am still using a hdd I bought 5 years ago :( 

Everyone should have SSDs, once you have had a SSD Boot Drive you can never go back to mechanical. 

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

I recently built a new PC and I am ALREADY tired of waiting for my cheapo hard drive to boot up. My friends all have SSDs and I feel left out :(. Thanks for the cable management video, I always try to keep my cables neat but sometimes I'm not sure if I did it well enough. Now I know I'm not losing any performance because of it!

Mmmmm delicious SSDs to speed up your boot times in the morning...... yum!

I have an utterly slow 5400rpm HDD in my laptop, and I think that a SSD is a necessary thing to achieve better performance in everyday use. 

Because I have Windows 10 booted on a 5 year old, second hand 60gb SSD that I had to clear page files to be able to currently run it with about 3gb free. Woe is me.

I want a ssd to speed up my restart time/boot time & shutdown time of my PC.

Hopefully I win : )

I would like to have this in my laptop, because the m.2 ssd is getting full:)

SSD's are great for boot drives, I've never had one before so it'd be nice to try one out and see the difference myself

Because using a 1TB HDD is so freaking slow after getting used to SSDs.

Yes, I did this when resizing the HDD to make space for a bit-level copy of my Windows 7 install for if/when I 'upgrade' to Windows 10.  Of course initially I accidentally resized the partition on my 1TB SSD, so I know just how much slower it is on the HDD.

No-one should have to go through the pain of using a HDD unless they need to any more.

I would love it if I won because then I can use it as a paper weight, hahaha. Nahhh, but to be honest I would use it in my new computer build I will be doing over February break. Others should use an SSD in their build because then you can get a a faster start up in their start up. But lets be honest. It any friend comes by, they will all be like, "WHHAAAATT!! You have a SSD?! You soooo COOL!"

I want a ssd because it would make my pc start up a bit quicker and i could have more space.

I don't even have an SSD in my computer, and I'm stuck with a mid level 500gb 3.5"HDD. Everyone should have an SSD for convenience and crazy fast load times

With the dollar to gigabyte ratio decreasing even more on ssds the reason for buying a hard drive is becoming less and less. So of course everyone should (if they have the money) upgrade to an ssd.

I have no ssd but i would like one so that i can boot up into windows much faster and i can save some games onto it so i can load better and faster. SSDs are the superior storage devices!

My SSD died after loaning my main PC to a school production, now i am saving up to replace the drive so i have a computer at home again. I remember installing my first SSD in a computer 5 years ago. (60gb) and being amazed how much a single component can affect performance.

#SSDFTW

No one should live without an SSD. Life is too important to wait for a magnet to read data off a spinning disk.

I have wanted an SSD for a while now but haven't been able to fit it in my budget. Being able to install my OS and a couple of games on one would be perfect :)

I need ssd cuz i have a badass pc with a crapy hdd :|

Ssd's is like a lightsaber against the slowness if hdd

Everyone needs a solid state drive for a boot drive. it would be a good addition to my new PC!

Processor: I7 4790k @ 4.6 ghz

Ram: 32 gb of Avexir DDR3 ram

GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9-390

PSU: 850w corsair RM series

CPU Cooler: H100i gtx

Case: Master case pro 5

Monitor: LG 29UM67P

I had a boot ssd before it broke, so a ssd in my system would get my spirit back up.

Everyone should have a ssd in their pc, faster boot times, faster pc.. Its the new era.

I don't have my own computer right now, but I am planning to build one once i get the money. Having this ssd would help me out a lot and save me some money.  The speed is great and I'd like to have a second storage device aside from the hard drive I'm putting in the computer I'm going to build.

Well you see, No Money = Seagate SSHD, SSHD = Sadness, Sadness = Bad Cable Management. So yeah my SSHD that I have kinda sucks and a SSD would make me give my soul to the PC Gods so that's why I think I should win...