Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I don't have an SSD for my computer, I currently have a full time job and a cousin moving from China to stay with me, so a little short on the cash. I would really appreciate it if you sent one of these amazing devices my way! 

I need to swap my mechanical hdd out of my laptop cause those boot times are crazy slow so this would help a lot.

I belive that ssd's are the storage for a great modern pc, and I find it ironic as my own ssd is only 50gb and my hdd is 500gb, the way forward for my own bulid would be a ssd (and a new gpu , but that's a different discusion).

Regardless of the significant improvements in CPUs technology, Personal Computer Systems have been facing restricted data bandwidth for a very long time as mechanical HDD have faced a speed limit of 5400rpm or 7200rpm. SSDs have created a whole new paradigm in the area of computing speed. Upgrading HDD to SSD is the most effective way of speeding up older computers and probably it's cheaper too. Thanks to Apacer, i m now looking forward to upgrading my HDD for free. :-)

I'd like to gift to my friend who have been struggling to get one

There are still too many systems in my household with long boot up times, every SSD helps a machine get a new life.

I think everyone should have SSD because everyone needs more speed for better and faster performance. (And I would also like to have this SSD!)

I want this SSD because I was scammed by Kingston's 120GB SSDNow V300 with old NAND  ;( 

I have to wait about 6min for my PC to start. It will be nice to have mony for at least one SSD :(

GL

Currently i don't have a SSD in my system. All I hear about SSD's are that they best thing you can have in a PC, but at the moment i cant get one due to collage expenses.

the reason why everyone need a SSD?: Because they speed up your boot time, game lunching/Map Loading and pretty much all processing of you PC.

I'd love to have an ssd for my own laptop which is hdd, however I have another laptop that is used by my family and is much much slower. I'd like to win one so I can instal new os for it to run faster. I'm also thinking of disassembling it and cleaning. I'd like to check  apacers new sad lines.

I'd like an SSD to put in my WIP build. I'd prefer to have an SSD due to its performance and reliability. I think everyone should have an SSD in their system because of its speed and that its difficult to break if your system gets knocked around abit due to it having no moving parts, unlike a HDD.

I'm working on building a new rig, but need to save as much money as I can while doing it.

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Although I don't have a decent rig myself, I have been struggling with my 500gb hard drive which is incredibly slow and takes 15 minutes to just boot up. Switching to an SSD would be great but even if I don't win, everybody out there should have an SSD! To whoever wins it either me or some lazy grump that just needs free stuff to upgrade (also me), I hope everybody has a wonderful time with the SSD and I wish them the best of luck!

Everyone should have an ssd in their system just because a HDD as primary drive is just too slow, even for your grandma ( speaking from experience, lol).

I actually do not own an SSD, and have been looking at them for a long time, but never actually committing. I'm just using a 1tb mechanical, it's serving me to the best of its ability, but the boot times are horrendous. An SSD would complete my custom build nicely.

My brother is currently stuck with a 500GB 5400 RPM hard drive as his main hard drive for his PC. I would love to send him one of these as an upgrade.

I recently upgraded to a Sandisk 120gb ssd for my boot drive from a partition of a WD caviar blue 1tb hdd. After switching the OS files to the ssd from the hdd partition, I lost all the data, my Asus BIOS wouldn't recognize my ssd, and I had to do a clean install of windows 10. For some reason, instead of simply formatting the ssd for the OS, windows also fromatted my hdd, and I lost all my data and the hdd no longer works properly. I don't really need a whole terabyte of storage and reinstalling 180gb of data on a new hdd would take more time than I even want to think about. Doing it on a new ssd would be so much faster and it would save me a lot of money that I really hope I don't have to spend. The rest of the system is awesome and everything is thankfully working fine (a 4960k overclocked at 4.6Ghz with a Corsair H55, a Gigabyte 970G1 Gaming overclocked at 1350Mhz, an Asus Maximus VII Formula, 16gb of Kingston HyperX Fury memory, and an EVGA Supernova 550), but it would be awesome if I could get some storage so I can get back to gaming. So here's to hoping for a free 240gb ssd.

I would love a new SSD because I just bought a new hard-drive and it was dropped on my way home so I'm out 80$ and only have a one tb hdd 

I would like SSD so I could repace 5 year old HDD and be first on any map in BF4 and defend armed objectives, because now when i spawn one objective is already taken. I suggest everyone to do so. :D

Having nothing but a mechanical drive definitely doesn't make anything faster, plus having all my crap on one drive makes everything excruciatingly sluggish. x_x

And of course, who wouldn't want something new and speedy!

I'd love to put that in my gaming rig, loading my games from a HDD just isn't the same thing... :)

I want to SSD because I want to see how compares to a HDD and I've never had a SSD before, from the videos I've watched on LTT about SSD's they seem great for everyone's setup. also I believe that everyone should have an SSD because they are becoming more powerful and Panthers AS330 SSD proves that they are becoming more powerful and have faster read/write speeds. 

A newer, higher performing SSD would be great for improving boot times, video rendering, etc.  Everyone should experience some SSD lovin'