Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I currently only have a 1TB hdd and it is so slow to start up, or to open programs or even to record any videos etc, so an ssd would make things a whole lot faster saving me time.

I need a new SSD because my computer takes ~8 minutes to boot up on my current 5400 RPM HDD, Thanks for the opportunity!

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 7 1800X

CPU Cooler: H100i V2

RAM: Trident Z RGB 16GB 3000MHz Cl 14

Motherboard: ASUS RIG Crosshair VI Hero AM4 ATX motherboard

GPU: 980Ti

PSU: Rm1000x

Storage: Samsung PM961 512 GB m.2 Nvme sad

Storage: 7500 RPM 2 TB Seagate Barracuda Hard drive

Case: 570X RGB (White)

I want an SSD, because I have never own one, and is one of the things I need for my system.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

I want a ssd because my 10 year old 1TB wd black hdd that I currently use as boot drive is driving me mad at sometimes because it is so terribly slow. I would like to swap it out en boot from an ssd, and have the hdd as secondary drive for my mass storage. 

Would love to have one! I've heard about ssd, really want to experience one. 

Thanks for the giveaway and gl to everyone!xD

i guess this would be my first ssd (if im lucky enough to win) lol :)

thanks for the opportunity :)

I am going to  be honest. I have no need for a new SSD for my self. Instead I would be gifting this and upgrading a computer that my mother uses which still has a mechanical drive in it.

I have a decently fast PC but it feels sooooooooo slooooooooooow because it has no SSD. My laptop benchmarks at about half the score but just feels so much better! Help my computer be all it can be! Make it feel young and snappy again! Bestow upon me your giveaway SSD!

never had a SSD of any kind. got a 500GB sata 7200rpm hard drive that makes noises when you copy files to and from it. 

I want an SSD because my computer just doesn't respond fast enough, I currently have a 1tb hdd and I would like my steam games on an SSD, not my external 2tb. I think everyone should have them because it speeds up your computer and increases game load times, and boot times.

Well since we have 5 computers in our house running all hdd. I think we should all have ssd's since we like to OC cpu's and benchmark them and boot times are pain in the ass...

It would be nice to have faster start up times on my laptop even if I will be giving up space but that's what they make external drives for right?

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

My kc300 is die, i return to hdd, my pc is slow again

You need that ssd for those boot times. my current pc just crawls...

I already have a 250 GB 840 Evo from Samsung and Its been wonderful.  Having another SSD that I can actually put some slow loading games on would be great.

Everyone should have an ssd other than just running your windows and stuff u have installed on the ssd run better, if ur windows is installed on an ssd its gonna make your system faster for applications which arent on the ssd too. Obviously not as much as if the said application is on the ssd but still and you get start up times sub 30 secs.

I only have a SSD in my laptop, and I wish I had gotten it earlier. A SSD is the single most awesome upgrade to any PC, no other upgrade will make such a difference to your PC than the upgrade to a SSD.

So my current ssd is about 8 years old so a new one would be good :) 

My dear 4 yo Kingstone 120GB is a lot slower than the new ones, but it won't go to waste, it just needs a friend... A friend that will boot up my system faster and let the older brother take care of my awesome gaming experience, enhanced by the fact that I built this system and gained the passion for hardware from your videos back in 2010. THANKS LINUS! ;D

My 6 yr old spinning drive has tons of corrupted sectors and is super loud! :'( It'd be great to replace it :D

I could really do with a SSD in my laptop! Still 'rocking' a not so fast HDD with terrible boot times. Not so good for a Lenovo Y50-70 with 4K screen.

Need to replace spinning drive from TV computer or wife's laptop. I haven't decided yet. This should be fun.