Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

While I have a 250g SSD (Samsung 850EVO) as my boot drive, I haven't had the money to update my WDgreen drives to SSDs. I'm a budding videographer (shoutout to my boy Brandon), and not having proper scratch disks is a problem currently since I handle 4K footage and will be doing corporate level work here in the next few months. I know there are other ways of handling it, but a dedicated SSD to work from would be a game changer for me until I can upgrade my system as a whole.

The best reason to have an ssd is when you have to redo your OS it doesn't take a whole day. A lot of my friends that needed my help redoing their windows luckily had ssd's because they could afford them, which meant I could help 2 or even 3 in a day instead of waiting the whole day for 1 person. An ssd would be seriously awesome.

An SSD is the single most significant upgrade in the last decade or so. The speed is fantastic and the reliability is too.

I think the reason I need an apacer as330 ssd is because I've never owned an ssd and would love to have one but am way too lazy to buy one myself and also my current setup on my pc is 250gb so any more storage would be a god send

I want to win one because I wont be able to fit another 3,5" into my htpc chasis :-)

SSD's are simply superior to their outdated HDD friends. cheers

I actually want it so i could finally enjoy the possibility of having SSD, untill this day i only had hdd in my laptop's

My trashy office pc is a nightmare, 30 seconds to start-up,this ssd would be like a " Spell of Revival ". Every pc/laptop should use an SSD if they want to maximum the performance and run the programs at higher speed and faster workflow. Thanks Linus.

I currently have 1 120 SSD and it is litterally 99% full, I have less then a gig left and i would really like an extra ssd so I can place my daily used stuff on there.

Thanks for considering!

Would be a nice way to keep games off my OS drive while still allowing for decent load times, and/or avoiding the game freezing because of spinning disk access times. (Fallout is a big one here)

Honestly, a Solid State Drive is a MUST for modern computers... It just so happens that one of those would go perfectly in a small form factor computer I'm getting parts for!

I'm getting everything together for my first build in a few weeks and this would be super helpful!  

help me im poor.gif

In my current system, I don't have an SSD but, I would like to win a SSD to feel it's performance while working on my projects.

If everyone had an SSD we would be saving so much time, as a collective whole, in booting and shutting down our devices that we would have time to like... idk end world hunger or something.

I'm in the process of building a gaming recording and I would love to have a ssd because I think everyone should use the because they are better in a couple of was they are smaller, almost never break, are faster, and just overall better but they are so expensive that when you have a     budget it is hard to get one. Love the vids you guys inspired me to start my one Chanel. 

A new ssd is awesome for building a new computer as it offers faster boot times if it is used for the OS. I'm currently building a new computer and an SSD would make it that much better.

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

All of my friends keep moaning to me saying I should get an SSD to boost my Read/Write speeds. I need one to shut them up :P 

I'd want a new SSD because I don't own one. All I got are two old 250/80GB HDDs.

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

I think (or Know) that SSDs are the future! The speed, quietness and reliability make them superior to HDDs in almost every aspect.

I would love to win an SSD for my laptop as it needs a serious upgrade and I cant afford to buy anything for it and my hard drive is starting to fail so winning an SSD would be amazing.

As a first time builder, I had no idea where to start. After watching LTT religiously for weeks I finally understood the holy text of the PCMR.

Everyone needs an SSD, and that needs to be their boot drive (even throw a Bethesda game on it to speed up those god awful load times.)

I'm looking for an SSD so that my first build can be done right.

Love the videos, keep them coming.

I need a new drive , still have an HDD but it's almost full (80+% of 1TB) . Haven't seen or used an SSD yet because of it's price :(