Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I'm a univeristy student, who has just finished building a gaming pc but couldn't afford an ssd, i would love an ssd in my system and these look great.

Recently my HDD corrupted all my data so I've been considering buying an SSD to store my windows install and my games.

Would save me a lot of money! :D

new ssd will greatly help me for my upcoming 2016 pc build.. its been 6 years since i last upgrade my pc.. :(

Using WD 1TB Blue and nothing else (budget problems).
Technology is going forward and it is time for people to upgrade to SSD's.

I want an SSD to help me upgrade my ancient PC that only has old HDDs I pull from old laptops and I don't have much money to buy one.

I think everyone should have SSDs because they bring much greater speeds to storage and are just generally awesome.

Also if more people buy SSDs the manufacturers get more money to research and make SSDs faster, cheaper, and have larger capacities.

I've had the same 160gb HDD for years now and finally getting a SSD would mean so much for me, thanks LTT :D

I had a 64GB SSD but It failed 7 month ago and  I've never won anything good luck to all of you :>)

I think an SSD for 4K video editing is almost mandatory, even for simple gaming videos. I previously had a 250GB drive for that but had to remove it to replace my laptop drive. Would be amazing to have another SSD for video editing again!

I need an SSD for my wife's PC. It's just painful to use mechanical drives once you've spent anytime on an SSD rig.

Happy wife, happy life... you want me to have a happy life right?

Keep up the good work LMGinites. Also, thanks to Apacer for the giveaway.

i just want one! 

at least i'm not fabricating a story no one can validate about how shit my PC is

currently using a harddrive to run my system, it is so slow compared to ssd. ssd's are just the bomb in speed and power would love to run some games and just windows on this!!!

I'd love me an SSD, I've never experienced one before and it would be a magnificent upgrade to my current pc. The SSD life sounds nice, so I would be very happy to have one. :)

People forget that storage can also be a bottleneck for performance. Putting an old HDD in a new system is going to slow it down. That is the case for me. bought new components except storage. The old 250 Gb HDD is loud and slow. An SSD would give the new system the speed it deserves 

Well, I built 2 users 1 CPU build with ESXi, unrelated to your videos on the youtube channel. Also been experimenting with multiseat software from few years back (miniframe and such) so an SSD would be a welcome solution to getting a normal booting times for my rig. Keep up the good work guys!

As lame as it is, this would be my first SSD. I've built my own computers, dismantled laptops, reflowed GPUs on laptops, etc. and this would somehow still be my first physical contact with an SSD if I were to win. Being in college, I haven't spent the ramen money for one. I have no expectations, and I would greatly appreciate an SSD.

I want this SSD cause i want a panther in my system. Would be nice to have a cat living in my PC :)

I use a laptop with a hard drive, and an SSD make my work much faster :)

I need this SSD because there is no other ... I do not have enough money to upgrade

I want an SSD because, well I don't have one, half of me wanted to get one since forever and the other half said dude you'll have to reinstall windows and save all of your crap and install your apps again and all that, in other words the lazy side of me won LOL, but this is a good opportunity to change that I guess.

I would like this one because i only have a samsung 120 gb ssd and it is way to small.

it is almost full and i would have to reinstall windows to make in clean but in a copple of weeks it is gonna be full again.

Well now in 2016 SSD is a must have in ur PC for amazing game load times and even for ur OS.....everybody knows how annoying it is to have to wait through the loading screen in recent games....so having one for my system will be like a blessing from the almighty 

SSD are so fast and it makes me feel less bad when i hit my tower with my rolling chair knowing that my data is save from shock 

I want an SSD because I've never had one before. Almost everyone agrees that you should have an SSD for at least booting up your OS, But I've never gotten around to buying one.