Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

A definite and easy way to greatly improve your laptop performance and battery time! It will surely go into my laptop!

What lies in the furthest reaches of sky? That which guides the lost child back to her mother's arms, Exile.
The waves that dye the land gold. The blessed breath which nurtures life, a land of wheat.
The path the angels descend upon. The path of great winds, The Grand Stream.
What lies in the furthest depths of memory? The place where all are born & where all will return, a blue world.

I would really much like to win one of these amazing ssd's to speed up my custom (android) rom building process.

I DESPERATELY need a new 240 gb ssd because I want to build a Raspberry Pi 2 based media center and I need a nice ssd to hold the media. 

I would love to have a brand new SSD by Apacer, since I've never had any SSD in any of my computers before. I wanna really experience the difference that a lot of people have been talking about between an SSD and an HDD. Cos I'm sure, it'll be fast... I hope.

would love an ssd to my pc, just because some games and movies freeze up some times

My current drives are becoming a tangled hell of symlinks as I keep swapping installs from tiny SSD to somewhat less tiny HDD.

Save me Apacer!

I want one to put in my sister's laptop. 5200rpm disks sucks! 

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

Awesome giveaway! Keep the content coming on youtube and all other platforms guys!

I'd really like it if I could win this giveaway. At this moment, I really could use the extra storage on my computer. The ssd would be mainly used for game storage for those pesky games with somewhat longer loading times. SSD's are getting cheaper yet they are still expensive. In other words I could really use it!

I think everyone should have an ssd in their computer. Everyone should at least have an ssd with their bootup operating system on it. If you have the extra money, using an ssd to store your games will dramatically increase their loading times. SSD's write and read speads are dramatically higher than normal HDD's which in turn enables them to outperform them in modern systems.

In other words if you don't have an ssd get one now!

Good luck to everyone!

I'd like to put a few games onto this ssd. I have a small one for windows already in my pc but it's too full to put that much on it, especially nowadays with games as huge as GTA. 

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I think I deserve an SSD because well I don't have one and it would really help me increase my loading time because my one hard drive is very slow.

Im building a computer but im on a reeeeally low budget so i dont have the money to buy an ssd and everibody should have an ssd, they just speed up youre games and youre computer in general!!

I need an SSD because my OS drive sits at 100% usage almost all the time, even though the usage is only like 10MB/s. That's sad.

SSDs are the most tangible upgrade (when coming from an HDD based system) a person can make to a system. And they're quieter.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

I don't even have an ssd. This can free up my current boot drive and give faster boot time. It's nice because it's smaller faster and more reliable in a way

Because i have wanted to change my hdd to ssd for very very long time.

SSD's make your system so fast that you won't experience any real bottlenecking, unless you upgrade to a 1Gbps Internet connection. Dat flushing to disk time doe.

My laptop is currently running on an old 5400 rpm HDD, and I would really like to put an SSD in it to speed things up!

AsRock z77 Pro3, i5 3570K@4.6GHz, PNY GTX 1060 6GB, Lite-on 256 GB SSD, Acer 257HU 1440p monitor, Windows 10 Pro and Ubuntu 16.04. All in a weird OLD Lian Li case.

Everyone needs an SSD, it's the future people... and HDD speeds are killing my productivity!

Everyone should have a SSD in their PC because it makes your PC woke faster especially  if your PC is slow. But even if it's a beast a HDD would slow it down.

I just build myself a new computer and I had to decide between a SSD or a better GPU. I have chosen the GPU.

At the moment a 7 years old 2,5" 5400rpm 120GB HDD from Samsung is running my system. I would love to have a SSD in my system but I can't affort one currently.

Good luck to all who want to winn the SSD. And thanks to linus media group and Apacer for the great opportunity to winn this nice piece of hardware.

Best wishes form Germany :D

I would love to win this SSD because solid state drives can save a lot of frustration by making PC boot and program loading times much faster and responsive.

i want an ssd for my new gaming pc

everyone should have one for their os while hard disk for storing other things as it increases the speed of pc or aptop

I just bought my PC and I didn't have money for SSD, so my PC boot up time is around 1min, which is pain in the ass.

I would really like to have an SSD in my PC, and that's the reason.

Since my normal hdd has crashed, I using old IDE 80gb hard drive. Spell what you can with it? not so much...

I love SSD's and I would like to build a second PC with an SSD for my girlfriends. She's still using HDD....

The more people who have an SSD, the more common they are, the lower the prices will get. Win/Win for all of us!