Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I have a fever and the only cure is more rapid response storage space.  My current, and only, 250G SSD is currently close to full, and I gotta play Witcher 3....this means I may have to delete data!! This obviously cannot happen. Help me Linus, you're my only hope.

It's probably about time either my macbook pro 2012's HDD is swapped out for a SSD or my mediocre web server to have another drive for a daily backup. Either way, I'd be willing to get one of those SSDs :)

I need ssd because i will sell it to feed my sick cat. Lol jk, I have a dog :ph34r:

I would love to have an Apacer SSD. I've never had a SSD before,  but it would go great in my pc I just built which was my first build. I like SSD better than HDD,  they're so much faster. Thanks for having this giveaway LTT and Apacer. 

I want to win one of those SSDs because i need it for my new pc

My SSD crapped out, being a student there is no way I can afford another right now. This would go a long way.

The SSD in my laptop has a firmware flaw that occasionally becomes invisible to the computer, requiring me to open the laptop and unplug and replug it. It's not really a problem, just a hassle. 

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

I need a 240 ssd so i can give my rig a little bit more longevity, in terms of performance before i upgrade it.

I want to get an SolidStateDrive because I'm building my first PC and I'm on a heavy budget (I'm only 11, but also a tech geek). So if I don't get this SSD, then I'm probably going to have to go with a SolidStateHybridDrive. SSDs are storage devices that don't have any moving parts, whereas a HardDiskDrive is a storage device that involves a spinning disk, therefore they are slower. The speed of HDDs are measured by rpms (Rotations per minute). Anyway, SSDs have faster read/write speeds than both HDDs and SSHDs, which is why people want them. However, SSDs are more expensive for the same capacity compared to HDDs and SSHDs.

I could totally give this to a friend as an awesome birthday present. (i know he has been booting off an old 1tb hard drive since 2014.)

Everyone should use an SSD as a boot and to play their favourite steam games quicker.

My dad needs a ssd for his slow as heck mac or I could just keep it as a second ssd for myself, I got room for one more ssd in my drive bay so that should be fine :P

Thanks for the giveaway! 

Hello. Pcmr noobie here. Learned everything i know about pc off of watching this channel. Super pumped to build my own rig in the next week so an ssd would be great ?

I would love it if I won this SSD as my HDD in my computer is failing and I need to replace it with a SSD.  I also think that everyone should have at least one SSD in their system because they are so much more reliable and faster.

Considering that i curently have a 5800 rpm HDD this would improve loading times insanely, and plus it would help make less noise (it's a big issue right now).

I own a Intel 520 120gb SSD and after several years of using it; its not looking to healthy. A new SSD will give me a good reason to upgrade to windows-10 (as i'm currently on win-7).

Because I'm still using a mechanical HDD and I'm getting a bit tired of loading times on some games.

I think everyone should have an SSD in their system because it will drive down the prices and fuel further advancements

I have a sata 5400 RPM 120GB 2.5" drive in my laptop. A SSD would be great! :D

THX for the giveaway :)

I would love to win this SSD because it's fast and my HDD is very slow, Also I am starting a youtube channel so a fast boot read and write SSD would help!! :) Best of luck everyone!

I think SSD's should be used due to boot times and transfer speeds across the computer! :)

I would like to win that SSD because i actually dont have one. 

Thanks for the giveaway. ?

Everyone should have an SSD in their system, why? Because they're sooo goddamn FAAASSSTTTT

I want this SSD because it is quick and awesome. I think everyone should have it because it is quick and awesome and we definitely need it. This might be a lazy reply but its true! :)

Slow boot up times plus bad general application usage times will kill you..Get an ssd ..If you can't afford it (like in india) Participate in giveaways like this and pray to all the gods you know (I wish i could *no wonder i can't win shit*)

I want a ssd so i can stop using a old 2.5" pata hard drive to store data