Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Did i post this right (forum noob here), Anyways I think ssds are better because they are fast silent and fast but silent which is good because you can then stay up all night watching the wan show or some other video thing whilst playing your games and voting on strawpoll without Waking up your parents / roomate by the CLICK CLICK WHIR WHIR CLUCK CLICK WHIIRR WHIIIR CLIEHIIRCLACKWHIRRRR. NOTHING WHEN YOU NEED REBOOT UR GODDAMN PC BECAUSE OF UPDATES WHICH YOU CSNT SVOID. Sorry I was meant to be helping not ranting anyways iT would be nice to have an ssd because of my upcoming build it would be nice to have a free ssd saving me £80 so i can go team green on gpu.  Thank you

I need a new ssd because 2 years ago i purchased my first ever ssd with the cheapest sandisk i could get my hands on and the speed difference from a mechanical drive was astonishing. Since then my 6 monitor system that i use daily has slowed down and i want to upgrade it to windows 10 but want to install a new larger ssd when i upgrade.

Hai

I want to win this SSD for my girlfriends computer that is now currently running on a HDD and its so slow

please can i win one off those nice looking SSD

If I win the Ssd drive, my pc would run a lot faster and I can get things done with every day tasks. 

Hey guys,

I think an SSD will be a life saver in place of my hard drive, to run all my software, as i'm an animation and vfx student, and i do a lot of rendering work and video editing, and my hard drive is just too slow and it gets really frustrating at times, and an SSD would be a great improvement for my work and also for gaming. I have been thinking of buying an SSD for quite some time now but its just not in my budget. Also i recently had a big setback when i lost my hard drive as it just refused to switch on and i lost a lot of my recent work data (as i forgot to take a backup.. I knowww, stupid mistake). And so i think everyone should consider using an SSD.

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I realy want this because i am building my first pc and i need a ssd to compete everything. Thank you for this chance.

I have one SSD! It's the best thing that happened to my PC ever! I want another for my Sweet Girlfriend!

I think having a SSD makes the system faster if the OS is installed on it which in term will help to boot faster than normal HDD. I have a HDD which is bad and has low writing speed thats why I want a SSD even though with Windows 10 the booting is faster (takes me like 5-10 seconds to get to user account screen) but SSD could be heplful for installing OS on it and playing games from HDD. I would recommend to use SSD for OS only not for games at all. I really want a SSD.

I need one because i want things to be fast because the work that i do can't wait.I already have one Apacer SSD 128GB and its been doing a great job,but its not enough for my needs so it will be nice to have one more!

I'm all about new stuff and free is just icing on the cake; if I won this I could use it in my ESXi box for OS virtual disks.

I get asked a lot "what can I do to make my computer faster?"  My answer used to always be "buy more RAM" because it was relatively cheap and produced the greatest visible improvement, but with SSD prices being so low, I have started telling people to replace their standard HDD with an SSD; or at least replace their boot drive and use the slower HDD for storage/archive.

I need a ssd because i am building my firs pc and a ssd is the last thing i need to compete it. Thank you for this chance.

I never owned an SSD before, my current storage is WD 500GB.

For the last +-10 years i have been running my desktop from a second hand 500gb 5400rpm laptop HDD.

This drive died on me a couple of weeks back and now i'm back to a 148gb HDD i found somewere in a random box.

I don't have the money to buy a new HDD let alone an SSD.

Hope i win.

I have a 4 years old 5400RPM HDD in my laptop.It really needs a speed boost.

I´d love to revieve a new SSD because my pc is filled with important things I shouldn´t delete. My current SSD where my operating system is running on is progressivly getting slower. It is not only about 3 - 4 years old but the speeds of it are comparable to a crapy HDD.

I think a new SSD for my OS and my essential applications would help a lot!

Even if I don´t win thanks to LinusTechTips for an awesome giveaway!

I'd love to win one of these SSD's because currently I'm using an aging 64gb ssd for my OS and I am constantly running low on space for things with all my programs updates getting bigger and bigger. This would help immensely.

I need a SSD because i don't have one and these bad boys don't come cheap and here's why I/Everyone should have one.

Speed: It has access speed of 35 to 100 micro-seconds.

No Moving Parts: It uses flash memory to store data and since there are no moving parts so no noise, the SSD generates less heat, helping to increase its lifespan and reliability.

Less Power Consumption : The SSD uses less power than a standard HDD 

In general if someone with a good budget is looking for building a "cool" B| fast and a silent PC, look no further and just buy one or enter in this giveaway. :D 

i could really use this, to replace my sata ii 5400rpm slow ass hard drive 

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

need an SSD cuz currently only have a 320GB hard drive thats like 8 years old.. 
I heard you get quicker boot up time.. everybody wants one 

My current computer only has hard drives so it'll pick up speed so well.

I have a 48 GB SSD atm. It is really sad, but the OS loading speed is why i got it few years ago. I have been thinking about buying a new SSD for a while now, but as an  uni student it is not easy, because of my tight budget. It would be really good if i could have a new SSD. 

SSD drives speed up booting and system restarting by a lot. i remember when i did not have a ssd drive, restarting my pc took like a millennium.

Currently working with a 120 gig ssd and a 1 terabyte hdd could really use a 240 ssd