Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I currently have a 120 gb ssd for booting up and since it is such a small ssd, it filled up quickly and I need another. I also would like another ssd because currently, I have 5 laptop 500 gb, 5200 rpm hard drives, about 2 of them actually work and they are very slow. 

I'm the only programmer in our small home game development studio MuHa Games (www.muhagames.com). Everyone is saying that SSD is a must have, and I would love to speedup my work by compiling code on this amazing SSD.

Pretty please :D

Everyone sold have an ssd because they are quicker than mechanical hard drives, and with monitoring, you can estimate when they will fail and plan accordingly.

I want to win an ssd because i currently have a $30 ssd off amazon and i mainly bought it for storing windows on it the boot times arnt the best and it crashes sometimes. I want to win one because i currently dont have the money  to buy a top brand ssd or anything of that nature.

I'd love a new SSD because I'm still rocking an ancient Samsung 830 SSD with a solid 128GB of space...

I think everyone MUST HAVE an SSD to increase multiplayer loading times!

I'm always waiting on those that still use a harddrive and it's sad as it's 2016 :(

I believe everyone should be switching over from mechanical hard drives to SSDs. It has it's obvious advantages and certainly makes a very visible impact in daily computing. For me personally, I would want to win this SSD as I work with a slow 5400rpm drive on my laptop and I really need an upgrade as stuff like editing is a pain. This SSD would be a perfect replacement.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I have an HDD and it is dying so I need an SSD ASAP and I can't afford anything because I am a student.

Why SSDs because they are light fast and reliable and reasonably priced.

I have a couple of PCs that still don't have SSDs, and we all know that's not good. SSDs are the single best way to improve the perceived speed of a PC.

Never had a SSD before, and I'd like to see how big the difference between a SSD and a HDD is.

Filled up my small 128gb SSD and am in dire need of more storage for games and school files. Please Apacer! Please!

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I would really like to win an SSD becase a weak ago my hdd started the click of death! So that's why i want the ssd.
Now why every one should have an ssd ? My answer is that it's much faster and it doesn't "spoil"   through time like a hdd.

Good luck every one!

I have not had a desktop since I was young. When I went to college I used two different laptops over the years and now I want to try to build my own computer. I would love to win a SSD because I feel like it is a must for any computer now.

SSDs are fast, reliable, and have no mechanical parts – which can break and cause drive failure – making them a logical choice as your primary system drive. If you’re thinking of buying a high-capacity SSD to archive data, however, you may want to reconsider.

Currently, the capacity/price sweet spot for a solid state drive (SSD) is 250 GB. You can find blazing fast 250 GB SSDs all over the Internet for around $99. 250 GB is actually an excellent size for your personal computer. Think about it. How many mp3s do you have? Maybe you’re more a Spotify or Pandora person. How much space do all your pictures take up? Our guess is it’s not a quarter of a terabyte. Plus, you can always offload files to a cloud drive and de-sync to save local drive space.

First of all thanks for making this worldwide and not just US and Canada. Secondly I plan to build my own gaming pc next month and it's obviously going to contain at least one ssd so it would be great to win one so I can keep the cost down or perhaps spend a little more on a graphics card. As to why everyone should have an ssd that's pretty simple: speed and reliability.

Booting from an ssd Is such a huge uuograde super fast read and write speeds, quick loadups for all programs, i would really love one to replace my 6 y/o asus laptops current hhdd itd be like brand new again!

I want an SSD because I don't have one, and everyone should get one in order to run the OS and other programs much more quickly!

Nothing better than boot up windows with less than 15s right? Or load that game super quickly.

SSDs significantly reduce wait times on all applications and save the one limited resource that we all don't have enough of: time.

I would like a new SSD in my system because my current SSD has crashed twice now, with only about 5% recoverable data and is showing signs of doing it again (drive not being detected, getting ridiculously hot). I live in constant fear of another crash!

Everyone should have an SSD as it speeds up your PC and load time dramatically so you don't have to wait long for, say, important things to load.

I would love to get my hands on one of these. The read/write times beat my old SSD by a long shot and it has double the capacity of the one I'm using to boot. Everyone should at least have an SSD as a boot drive these days to get those fast boot up times. 

Edzel read pliss

We have a few servers of CS GO in my country and the retakes server is usually full all the time, the only way to get in is to have a fast PC which I already do, but I have a shit hard drive which becomes enough of a bottleneck to never get me a slot in the server. Pliss Linus/Edzel I need this man. :)

I have an ssd but is too small to fit any of the new games and i will love to change it to something bigger. :D