Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

i want it because i am still using a sata 2 HDD with a boot time of 3 to 5 minutes and really want to improve my overall speed . Everyone wanting a quick boost in perform should really upgrade to Solid State Drive

Edited by Avish233
spelling mistake

I would love to win so I can finally replace my slow boot drive of my desktop :)

I have a dream, that one day, Data and Storage could actually be complimentary in terms of usage.

Data gets Bigger day by day. One would naturally expect even data transfer Speeds to increase at the same rate.. but NO, it DOES NOT. Atleast 80% of the Computers in India (Thats where I am From) are HDD.. and I'd be sure that ONLY a few of the consumer grade ones would be 7200 rpm, and then there's me .. I have a laptop from 2008 with No Graphics No SSD, and only one 320GB 5400rpm drive, but my files are Big. It's just sad that SSDs are not mainstream yet.  Also I want to build a PC with an SSD, once I'm thorugh High School. Also If I were to come to Canada, I would love to meet up with Linus Media Group.

Thanks.

I´d like to add an SSD for my frequently played games.

Best of luck to all the others!

Helge

A big help to my old pc with this ssd. and everyone should have this also for there desktop for performance difference.

I would persionaly want a SSD because i'm only running a HDD drive as at the time I didn't have the money or knowlage to get a SSD in my now 700€ gaming/enginering school PC. If you ask me you need an SSD if you want usable boot times and for the gaming folks out there it's nice to be in the game at the start of the round not in the midle of the game. Anyway good luck to everyone.

I want an ssd because my 8 year old 360gb hdd should've retired a long long time ago, and it's always making a lot of noise when spinning. Most of my stuff are already backed up on my secondary hdd but it's also about 7 years old, I extracted it from my old LaCie external hdd, but they have both failed me more than once already. A 240gb ssd would be the best choice for my Windows and Backups while the hdd's can just hold games for which I don't care about loading times!

Woow! SSD's are so fast these days, so everyone needs one. I would like to win one for my little brother, hes pc is currently slow and an ssd would boost it much! Thanks!

Nobody should be able to make a cup of coffee while their computer boots up, it's 2016 now i mean come on! i already have a 120gig samsung 840 evo as a boot drive but i would love a 240gig for games with insane loading times *cough* gta v with tons of mods *cough*. also i feel really sad for my rig it has 2 ssd brackets but only one is occupied :'( (i bought the extra ssd bracket for the phantek enthoo evolv but i didnt have money for another ssd)

I need a new SSD because I am building my first PC (Panther themed Black and White) This would go great and tie in perfectly. I'm also a college student and inspiring content creator, who has a limited budget to work with so this would help me out a ton. Everyone should have an SSD because it has faster speeds and is super efficient.

Need a new ssd for my unraid server to run my VM of windows 10

01000100 01100001 01110010 01110101 01100100 01100101 00100000 00101101 00100000 01010011 01100001 01101110 01100100 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01101101

I want a ssd so I can upgrade from my bulky hard drive and replace it with an ssd. Plus I love the fact that it is 240 gb so I can use it as a boot drive.

Will be nice to play games more smooth, like no 2 min. of loading times every single time!

I've been using an Apacer 64gb ssd as a boot drive for a couple of years now and it serves me well. Sadly, with its size and no budget, I can't put any games on it nor buy a larger size one, so hopefully I can win this.

I'm currently running a Corsair GTX Neutron 120gb SSD and it simply isn't enough anymore. Here in Brazil one USD is about 4 BRL (Our currency) so buying even a cheap SSD right now would cost me a small fortune - This drive would absolutely solve my problems, as I'd be able to keep my system on my Neutron, files in general on my HDD, and my games on that sweet looking Panther drive. Albeit I know most games don't benefit a lot from SSD load speeds, the ones I play do (tested it myself); such as SWTOR, Battlefront, and Blade and Soul. 

Fingers crossed.

I would love to win because my normal HDD isn't doing the best job!

Thanks!

I would want SSD to make really fast backups of game im creating.And i think SSD are awesome thing that make life easyer, who doesnt want they´re life to be easyer?Everyone should get one.(I presonally don´t have money to spent on SSD....shame)

Well I've got a Notebook with a HDD that slows the system down to a halt mostly, so yeah... I could use an SSD :D

I could get my SSD from my parents' PC back and put in the new one. Would be awesome!

We all neeed an SSD, so there is no more waiting on computers to finish loading stuff. right? :)

i do not have ssd, I have very old hdd and my computer turn on very slow, If I win this ssd i will save money because in Serbia ssd is very expensive, thank you for this giveway :D

SSD. Because nobody should have to wait for loading screens. No but seriously, I recently upgraded my dad's desktop (Q9550) from a mechanical 7200rpm drive to an SSD from way back (SATA 2). Not only is the system usable again but its so much more responsive. They way SSD's handle random read and writes simply can't be matched by a mechanical drive. I think everyone should be able to experience the joy and freedom that is a boot drive SSD. And at 240GB its way more than enough to have just an OS on, you'll even be able to enjoy the sleek and seamless booting of ALL the programs on your PC.

I'm building my first computer and I'm on a budget. I have enough to make a decent desktop but not quite enough to throw in a decent SSD. It'd be great to have one.

Also keep making great videos guys.