Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Hey i curently do not have an SSD in my System so i woud love to have one.

Everybody shoud have a SSD, because your system starts a lot faster and it is faster in general.

I have a 4 year old laptop that desperately needs help in the load times department.

I've been looking for a good boot drive and I think this would be incredible if I won :)

And everyone should have an SSD because it reduces restart and power up time. It takes a lot of hassle out of operating your computer.

I want to win it because my current SSD only has 120GB and it is completely full. Also SSDs in general are nice too have.

I want an SSD because I'm tired of minute long boot times and slow loading software =/

I'm building a NAS and I could really use a cache for it!

Only Rig: CPU I7 6700K @ 4.7Ghz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P | GPU GTX 1080 TI Founders Edition With Hybrid Cooler Installed | RAM G.Skill NT Series 16GB DDR4 @ 2600Mhz | CPU Heatsink Corsair H100i V2 | SSD Kingston V300 Series 240GB | SSD Generic 120GB M.2| HDD Western Digital Blue 750GB (10 years old) | HDD Seagate Barracuda 500GB | HDD Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU Corsair CSM 750W 80+ Gold | Case NZXT S340 Elite | Monitor BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1440P | KB Corsair K70 LUX | Mouse Logitech G402 | Headset  Logitech G933

I think everyone should have an SSD because no one should have to suffer long boot times. A lot of people don't understand what goes into a computer and how they function, and think that they should just be fast all on their own. Well, if everyone had SSDs, we'd be a lot closer to that world!

I really need a larger ssd. I only have a 60 gig one as a boot drive. I don't think anyone should have to wait any longer than 10 seconds for their system to boot up. If i got another ssd i think i would teach myself more about raid arrays ( from your videos of course) and try out a raid 0.

Would be great to replace my Intel X-25M SSD on my laptop, just 270mb read and 100mb write...

SSDs are improving(performance, features) and we'll see a more beneficial(software) use out of it in the future.

I could really use this as an upgrade to my 4 year old Corsair SSD that is constantly running out of space :)

I'd like to have the SSD to put in my sister's laptop since all my PCs have at least a boot ssd. They honestly make such a different in just using the computer, not necessarily waiting for big files to transfer or powering on the computer.

I have a HDD, that has been bravely serving me for a lot of years now. However whirring and clicking noises it produces, definitely herald it's impending doom. Would love to replace it with an SSD, who wouldn't? :)

Born to game, forced to work.  -_-

The reason people dismiss computers compared to tablets 

It is because of their overall speed 

Average people see speed as performance

Stick a SSD in a desktop and it will blow your mind 

The morale of the story:

Help computers out and get them an Ssd

PS. I have a sluggish media PC

Help out the poor thing 

And allow me to equip it with an Ssd 

Everyone should have an SSD in their system because it's the most common bottleneck!

Currently using a 5400 RPM 250GB HDD as main drive right now.. So I think that I need an upgrade..

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

On 2/8/2016 at 8:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I now have a slow laptop for school, but have no money to buy a new one.

A SSD will make it a lot faster because i now have a 5200rpm hdd

Right now I play games on my Xbox one and I am ordering pic parts right now to build my first pc.

i'm going with a gtx970 and a 6600k, a ssd would be very welcome.

also it's a completly black and white build so it would fit in really good.

Greetings from Holland?

I would love a new SSD to increase the boot up speed of my computers! Thanks for the awesome giveaway and keep up the great work! 

If you quote me or are replying to me please @ me. Thanks

I need a new ssd because old one is pretty much full in addition to that im broke and cant buy a new ssd.

I'm an Android developer and I've two laptops. I recently bought a 120 GB SSD for my development machine because 5400 RPM HDD is quite unusable. Now everything is snappier than ever. SSD is a blessing for us. Highly recommended. Winning a SSD will be very helpful for my second laptop.

I want a SSD because not only that it is extremely fast to boost my game performance but also because it is more quiet than my 500gb HDD. Everyone should have a SSD because today flash drive and usb is so small yet have so much capacity already so why would a pc use a big bulky yet not as fast storage and I think SSD is more reliable than an normal HDD since HDD has a spinning part which could be damaged in situation where you have to move your computer around or random impact such as pets, kids, etc whereas SSD can also be easily carry around.

Ok, Why i want this? Well i want this because i really need an ssd my computer takes 5 minutes to boot bc i have a 1 tb 5400 rpm. I know #firstworldproblems :D but anyways i really want this so i dont have to go watch a youtube video on my phone before my computer starts up. Thanks anyways if i dont win.

Why do I think everyone should have an SSD in their system?

That's simple as our generation progresses faster and faster speed became the most important thing to our generation. Access to the vast majority of data on the internet via high-speed internet access is already a human right in part of the world and a requirement for life. You might say that not everything is in speed and I agree sometimes you need reliability and time to process and discard unneeded info. Now how does this play into the why would everybody need an SSD? How many times did you need access to that spreadsheet in the last moment or before a big presentation yet your computer turned off just to contribute to Murphys Law. I can count al least 10, now with a standard HDD access to that data, rebooting and opening could take you few minutes but with SSD access to that info would be much faster and more fluid that those who you are presenting to might not even realise you've made a mistake, other times we just need to get that quick info about our flight data, we need to quickly save that movie and run off for a bus. There are countless uses and one of the most important ones is if you do have a high-speed internet access and you are downloading a file that is bottlenecked by your HDD's speed, you definitely need an SSD!

P.S. Yes I'm aware half of it does not make sense, half of it is full of typos and gramatical mistakes, half of it is not correct, but take it as a novel, take it as art not facts :)

About me | Blog