Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

My laptop currently has a crappy 5400rpm 500gb hdd in it, it's crazy slow, it'd be amazing to have an SSD in there instead, and that way I also have some protection from data corruption or drive failure due to it being in my backpack most of the time and being moved around a lot.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

No one should be forced to deal with slow boot times or load screen in games in the year 2016. We have the technology, we can reboot it!!

Why I want SSD... I don't have any SSD at all. Running on WD Green 1 TB 5400 RPM that really suuucks... Takes almost 15 seconds to boot in my Windows or Linux. 

Why people should have SSD's in their PC's:

SSD gives great speed for the OS. SSD's are made for OS files and to make OS run faster. Also We shouldn't have our OS installed in the primary disk where we store our data like games, multimedia as I did, because when we do any heavy desk task like copying or moving or running any heavy disk task, our OS also gets considerably slow because that task are using that disk and OS don't get much slot to use it. When we have an SSD, even if we run any heavy game that uses the hard drive heavily, we can run our OS smoothly with it. Also SSD gives ultra high speed with great performance. Thanks Linus for teaching us things on Linus Tech Tips and Tech quickie! xD

I'm wanting the SSD so that I might join the further ranks of the PC Enthusiast community.. plus I want those silky smooth boot times! but hey, it's unlikely I'll win, but I'm just entering anyways~

I have yet to experience the glory of an SSD and would love to get the chance to try one out. TBH any new and modern rig should have at least one SSD just for convenience. The age of hard drives will come to an end sooner or later.

So I have a 5400 rpm hdd in my laptop and I really need to upgrade to an ssd. This would make my life so much easier.  I try to brevet turn my laptop of because it takes literally about 5 minutes for it to boot. Compared to my desktop where I have two ssds in raid and it takes about 15 seconds.  

I don'the have a SSD yet, and they're like super fast and awesome, so I really want one!

Also, everyone should have one because of the reasons previously stated!

Thanks!

One reason people should have an ssd from what my friends have told me and the reason I have a 120gb SSD is because it helps with booting up and loading and pulling things up faster. The reason I would also like the SSD is because my storage capacity could gladly be increased with an ssd. This giveaway also pushed me more into making an account. Also my build is based of off you budget build

I could use an ssd because games loading causes my system to hang and sometimes crashes the game.

Everyone should have an ssd because it makes the computer experience more enjoyable. Not having to wait on the computer to pull from a mechanical hard drive.

So I have a 5400 rpm hdd in my laptop and I really need to upgrade to an ssd. This would make my life so much easier.  I try to never turn my laptop off because it takes literally about 5 minutes for it to boot. Compared to my desktop where I have two ssds in raid and it takes about 15 seconds.  

I wanna have one, because i never use one and i'm still using a 4yr old 500gb HDD. Maybe this is my chance to have my first ever SSD and put it to my system.

I want an ssd because, I am planning to make my first ever computer sometime around this month. Currently I have a 1Tb mechanical drive and mostly all of my other parts. All of my friends say that having an ssd would help. I am building my rig to get my YouTube channel on a schedule and stop having ridiculous 18 hour render times for my 15 minute videos(@720p, 29.97fps). Good Luck to all of you who have entered :D

Everone should have a SSD, they are great boot drives, much quieter and for the vane out there they look much better in your case with the slimmer form factor and simple casing.
It goes without saying but the speeds don't hurt either. :)

My SSD is full. And i dont have the money to buy one.  I would use this SSD for all my games because games are awesome. Or maybe put it in the really slow laptop which desperately needs an upgrade. The speed of an SSD is really un comparable to a hard drive SSDs are so much better.