Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

My dad's laptop has a 5400 rpm 500 gb hard drive. It is becoming very slow and has been making clicking sounds. I would like to get him an ssd which would make his laptop a lot snappier. He also wouldn't need to worry about his files getting corrupt. 

Thanks for the giveaway LMG!!!

CPU:Intel Core i3 3210 Mobo:MSI B75MA-E33  GPU:Intel 2500 HD Graphics  SSD:Adata SP600 128gb  HDD:Seagate 1tb 7200rpm  

PSU:Corsair CX430   Case:Antec ASK4000bU3  Monitor:Dell S2240l 21.5 inch 1080p

Im honest. I want one of these SSD's just to have it. I dont care if i dont get one. 

SSD's are the future for one thing. Their prices are decreasing so quickly and the technology going into SSDs is still improving, whereas hard drives improve at a much slower rate, and their prices are not decreasing very quickly either. The biggest reason to get a SSD would be random reads and writes. Hard drives do fairly well when writing and reading sequentially, but random reads and writes as well as the latency involved with hard drives, make them exponentially worse than hard drives.

I love SSDs and my PC needs one for games.

Currently I have a 1tb hard drive in my system, it's a 5400rpm laptop model in a desktop pc. I would like to have a system drive to boot off and have some games on there. I feel my pc is so slow compared to others and that's why everyone should have an SSD.

I'm planning on building a PC real soon and not having to buy as SSD would be awesome. 

Where to see the lucky winners of this Giveaway?

I only have a hard drive in my system because I don't have the money for my system now.  Everyone should have a ssd so they can cut down on boot times.  This would help me out a lot?

I would use this ssd because I'm in need of a boot drive

I am currently working on getting the parts for my first gaming PC build! and that costs money. Money that a high school student with no job doesn't have. So since I am on a budget one of the things I might need to skip out on is a SSD. Or at least a large SSD. This sucks because it would be awesome to have a larger SSD like this to not only store windows and to use as a boot drive! but to also use for some of my most played game(CSGO, EU4, Minecraft) so that they boost faster and in the "Case"(pun/reference to LTT video) of EU4(Europa Universalis 4) a game that auto saves a lot. It would take a lot less time to auto save. So it would be awesome to win this.

Waffles are love. Waffles are life.

i need it because i only have 120 GB in my laptop so this will be better for me 

My boottimes are really slow, and I don't have money to upgrade

Everyone would have better boottimes, so you can get to your buisiness quicker. The world would be a better place.

As another guy without any SSD it would be awesome to win this prize, i only have a very old 200Gb hard drive and i think it is time to speed up my pc.

thanks LMG for this giveaweys :)

I need an SSD because when I first built my computer I was too cheap and stupid to get one. And now my 1tb mechanical drive isn't doing the job well enough for Skyrim with lots of mods. Everyone should get an SSD your computer will love you for it, faster boot times and an overall snappier feel to your old computer. Don't make the same mistakes I made. Set aside some money for an SSD.

I only have a 1tb hard disk drive. I play many video games. I need the space and could use an ssd to boot my os off of

I would like to upgrade my girlfriends macbook or my small server with this SSD. Would be glad to win it.

Have a nice day,

Andreas from Germany

I needa speed up my personal PC. Its got a horridly slow 500gb drive on it. this would be a welcomed addition.

I have literally just ordered the Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD for my new build but one of these would go nice in the wifes

Family is Everything ....But a fast pc with an SSD is NIce

I think everyone should get a ssd for fast boot times and to install some programs that take a long time to load.

On February 8, 2016 at 1:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

My dad has a really old dell computer he runs his business off of and for his birthday I want to build him a new computer so could really use a ssd 

I want one of those sweet ssd's please thank you!!!!

My laptop takes ages to boot T.T

On 8 February 2016 at 7:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I would like this ssd to compliment my current rig which up until now has only had an Apacer Usb drive to backup all of my important data. I don't trust my current hdd to preserve my important data safely and effectively ! My little world would be all the better with more Apacer goodness in it. ?

I already have an SSD, but my dad's PC takes at least 10 minutes on a good day to boot up. Boot times would be much faster with an SSD, so I think everyone should have one because then they don't just sit around waiting for their PC to boot up.