Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I could use a new SSD. I have a 64GB SSD in my system that's essentially dying according to SSDLife, so replacing it with a new, bigger SSD, would be great. It was originally set to die on June 06, 2013 according to an older report that I have from 2012 of it, still seems to be working. I'm currently using it as a cache drive for firefox and other softwares at the moment, can't risk losing anything important after all.
If I could win this, I would replace both this slowly dying SSD and my Intel boot drive with this single SSD. (the 500GB Evo is exclusively for my games)

Everyone should have a SSD for the simple fact that it makes everything so much more responsive.

owEnhqa.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

hi Linus my name is Cameron Stempt and I'm from England and 14 years old. I am building a budget pc and only have a certain amount of money to spend on it. About 500 dollars (Canada). The best graphics card I've managed to find for my budget is a R7 240 or if I can earn some money for doing some work for my family then I might be able to get a R7 250. Only if I'm lucky enough. The best hard drive I can get is a 500gb one. I would really benefit from one of the 240gb SSD's as it would really help me. Thanks so much and i hope I can win.

From one of your millions of fans,

Cameron Stempt.

I think everyone should have an ssd in their system because SSDs just make your computer way faster.

Hey! I'd like an SSD as they're so hellishly fast (usually :P) and everyone should have one so they can't make a cup of coffee before their computer turns on!

i would like a ssd becas well it's an ssd my pc would start up in 10 sec, and where i live it's 80€ for a budget SSD

i would like a SSD because where i live SSD's aren't even remotely cheap and it would be awesome to get a free one so my pc can start up in a few seconds instead of a few minutes.

I believe that everyone on this forum deserves new SSD and 5 SSD for a giveaway is insufficient for today's standards. 9_9

I am sign up for this giveaway just to provoke the faith and maybe give it to someone else if i win it.

I dont have an ssd in my laptop. It is super slow and I would appreciate the speed boost

I want this ssd so that i can bring life to my old slow pc which is currently rocking a 500gb seagate green drive

Why should someone have an SSD in their system? Because it's 2016. Hard drives are a thing of the past. It's like wanting to drive fast and owning a minivan. Even the crappiest of PCs can be transformed with an SSD.

Now, why I want an SSD.... Well, I do have one, but it's already full, so... Yeah. I want more. :P

I would love a new SSD for my computer, my current one is almost full and I would love to get another to put some games on! As for why someone should have one, well the boot up time on your computer is incredible compared to if you use a normal hard drive, and just when generally using them accessing data the speed of a SSD is brilliant!

Last year when I turned 13 I decided I was tired of playing games at 10fps on a 8 year old laptop. A few weeks later I discovered linustechtips, I found their videos both entertaining and educating. I learnt a bit about computers and decided I wanted to build my own gaming pc! I managed to save up a total of £550 at the end of 2015 by working almost every day, around the house, in the garden and helping my relatives  Because I wasn't able to get a job. I bought the cpu, ram, motherboard, psu, graphics card and the case. But I had no money left. I haven't been able to earn enough money to buy a ssd so I haven't been able to turn on and start using my pc, It's been sitting in the corner of my room for a month now. I'm hoping to finish my pc before I turn 14, This giveaway would mean a lot to me. I have become big fans of linus media group, you're all lovely people :) 

Ignore this

Edited by syldor23
mistake

everyone needs an ssd because modern games and programs can  (and need to) run and access files at incredibly fast speeds, that hard disk drives just cant come close to it.

On 8/2/2016 at 8:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I think that is why I want an SSD (girlfriend computer (Packard Bell ugh)). 

I mean, 2016 ? Come on ! 

IMG_20160213_134112.jpg

Would make a nice collection to my raid 0 array of ssds

A SSD becomes standard of living! Everyone should get at least one SSD.

I would like an SSD Because I Am building A computer for my moms brithday. She works at home on the computer and I do not have a lot of money.  This is why I would like the ssd. 

Everyone should be using SSD's because firstly they're amazing and also I'm hoping to make a boot drive out of it because HDD inst cutting it

I want a SSD because it will offer a huge improvement in boot speed (and longevity) for my system.

I'd like to use a new SSD for games. My current one is 128gb and is almost full.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

it seems to me that is the most affordable component for an upgrade

My Girlfriend needs an SSD in her computer (that I built her) because of how reliable they are. I don't plan on buying any more mechanical hard drives anymore. She does video editting and could use the extra speed boost in Adobe Premier!