Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I want to speed up my laptop, and by getting this SSD i can save some money.

I'm stuck with my old but still functioning 500gb 7200rpm hard disk in my laptop bought in the late 2010; maybe it's time to come to join in the other side. 

I'd love to win an SSD so I can I can upgrade an old macbook and give it away to those who need it more

Started learning web development on my slow 8 year old PC, realised that it was painful using that slow machine and bought budget range used laptop. But for SSD did not have enough money and stuck with 5400RPM HDD. That's why i need SSD.

i actually brock my ssd sata connection I am considering a new ssd right now, so winning this would save me a lot of money!

Well i have a laptop that dosen't have one so i can relate to the slowness of the ordinary hard drives.

I have a 120 gb ssd for windows 10 and my steam games. The problem is that i need more space due to constant updates. I hate when steam decides to update a game, runs out of space and then windows whines about "Not enough disk space". I want that drive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have got a slower SSD for boot already but I would love another bigger SSD for my photo and video edits. I really grew to love SSDs for the great improvements they made to booting my system and I also noticed how my editing experience is mainly bottlenecked by having my sluggish HDD load up all the raw images and video files. 

well an ECC SSD will be good to prevent data loss , since I store most of my pictures in SSD now for editing later.

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

I have a ssd in my computer already what i would be doing with they is  giving them to my friends who don't have one and can't afford one so they can get better performance out of there gaming rids.

I currently have a gt740 and I installed a lot of optimization mods to play Fallout 4 and now the loading screens are crazy. It would be nice to have my games on an ssd, so that I will not get bored in real life.

I think we all should have SSDs because it takes less to load CS GO.... and also the OS boot time which is nowhere near as important as having your prefered color in matchmaking. :D  

I killed my sister's laptop hdd using dban and i would be a nice thing to replace it.

I really need an SSD to replace the extremely slow HDD in my laptop so I can finally work more efficiently without having to wait an eternity for it to boot and open programs.

I would like an SSD for my budget system. Currently it only has a Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD.
Everyone needs an SSD because we wanna go FAASTT.

I was going to put my image signature here, but the forum said I couldn't.

Why everyone should have an SSD

• SSD's offer better gaming performance than hard drives
  • SSD's offer faster startup times than hard drives
  • Unlike hard drives, SSD's are silent
  • SSD's generally use less power than hard drives, and can even extend battery duration in laptops
  • SSD's offer faster file transfer speeds

I need SSD because my old 500gb HDD slowly dying.  PLS ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give it to me

I think that everyone should have a SSD because I think everyone deserves a fast boot drive.

Because once you start using an SSD on your own computer, booting someone else's PC that has no SSD becomes a big first worl problem. Since I do own one, I'm sure I'll make someone happy for their birthday :):):) 

Hmm am I too late,I would love to grab me some ,with my 120 Gb SSD,I easily fill it up,though recently I did full out cleaning of everything not required currently and got lots of space back 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I am currently using a 240 GB hard drive and an SSD would be great when booting Windows 10. Thanks!

I need a new SSD to replace my 6+ (yes six) year old 300GB WD HDD. Dont get me wrong, the drive still works like a beast and I use it as a download + torrent storage, but my bootdrive is filling up pretty fast :)

I had a 60gb sad  when I first got my laptop and then it almost immediately died and I've been looking to get one since.  Also everyone should get an sad because they are just...better than hard drives.

I  need a SSD for my laptop in order to have better boot speeds and better speed for games like bf4.

So i just turned 13 and i have been watching LTT for about 3 years now. and finally i have gotten the "motivation" and rescorses to build a decent pc. So why would i need this product

1) I cannot currently afford a SSD

2) I have never had a SSD my whole life i have been just working on HDDs

3) I just really want my OS to be on a SSD

Thanks Linus and the rest of LTT for the years of service. :)